Custom Aura

For player-built maps and personalized palettes. Possibly even spriting and music additions.
Forum rules
Rule #1: Be respectful. It's common sense. You wouldn't like me breaking your arms off, would you?
Rule #2: No offensive material. This is related to our first rule, but if you didn't get the picture, here it is.
Rule #3: All contributions must pass general public inspections as well as staff inspections before being implemented. This is in regards to quality and bug control.
Rule #4: No excessively large files. We won't implement something that will take days to download for our dial-up players.
Rule #5: Accept constructive criticism (also see rule #1 in regards to giving criticism). This may seem blunt, but some people just might not like your work.
Rule #6: No excessive customs. This is in regards to the Scripts and Architecture forums. They may NOT interfere with actual gameplay more than needed. If you want to create a story where you show items, fine. But nothing rewarding besides the experience (not experience points) and fun--which are more than just rewards.
Rule #7: Follow the Forum Rules. Of course these forums fall under those also.
Rule #8: Don't support breaking the In-Game Rules. Yes, no advertising or promoting the ignorance of those either.

By contributing and posting in these forums, you agree to abide by these rules. Any form of circumvention or breaking of these rules is subject to immediate post or thread deletion at a moderator's discretion. Excessive refusal to follow these guidelines may lead to termination of your forums account.
Lezard
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Custom Aura

Post by Lezard »

If you are looking for a custom aura and can get the aura files (not just a screen shot of the aura) i can create a custom GRF for you with the aura... i do not mod any GRF files that will affect gameplay (i.e. remove dark screen when blind) i can change skill names, bard/dancer text and change aura..

minzo
Marin
Marin

Re: Custom Aura

Post by minzo »

waw, nice aura /awsm
Isinha
Drops
Drops

Post by Isinha »

first aura *.*
G.F.O.D
Poring
Poring

Post by G.F.O.D »

Custom Aura's would be cool.. Should do more than one and to add more individuality for the users, they can pick which custom aura they want to use. Just an opinion to throw out there.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

Aura NPC :D
Lezard
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Lezard »

G.F.O.D wrote:Custom Aura's would be cool.. Should do more than one and to add more individuality for the users, they can pick which custom aura they want to use. Just an opinion to throw out there.
Well if you can count, you can see that there are 2 pics there so i did 2 Auras.... and no i will not do anymore cause i do not have the aura files just laying about.... thats why the first post says if you have the aura files i will make it....
-Sexual Candy-
Poring
Poring

Post by -Sexual Candy- »

You can actually find a lot of auras on the eAthena boards. I like to mix n match them /heh
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

-Sexual Candy- wrote:You can actually find a lot of auras on the eAthena boards. I like to mix n match them /heh
lol didnt know :O
-Sexual Candy-
Poring
Poring

Post by -Sexual Candy- »

I used to have this one:

Don't remember who made it though :( I think it's somewhere buried in the eAthena forums.