Devil Tools says - bye!

For those that want people to know they're leaving.. for some reason.
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Devil Tools says - bye!

Post by Qembek »

So here it goes.

I decided to stop leading Devil Tools on this server. Most of us already left long time ago, but still we managed to fight successfully during almost every WoE on this server.

First I would like thank to all my friends, without You guys I wouldnt be able to create such amazing guild as DT was. We never were the strongest one there but we also never gave up, and fought till the end. It was a real pleasure to play and fight by Your side :]

I would like to thank our friends and enemies on this server I hope you guys had as much fun as we did.

Special thanks to Hisame/Koma for creating this server. Its really sad that such amazing work as You and Kiana did to make this server work as it works now, was unappreciated by players. Probably beucause large amount of the players who are still playing ro are too lazy to play legit and without causing e-dramas. I admire and respect You, and I hope we could stay in touch and talk sometime.

and few last words for the one who said: "woe for DT is too depressing" - f*ck You and tell me who is depressed now? You sux at running a guild and You failed with almost every char on this server.

I will visit this server since time to time, goodbye and good luck,
Qembek, proud leader of Devil Tools
Sendo
Poring
Poring

Re: Devil Tools says - bye!

Post by Sendo »

Well said, see you around Qembek.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Honestly never knew any of you at all, but DT was the only guild to actually act cordial towards CB during our many failed early BG huntings. So, it is a shame any of you (all?) are departing.

However, I feel if you let others influence your decision for leaving, you made a mistake. This server's still (in active operation, not planning) upstart, and there's always going to be guilds coming & leaving; to let one or a few individuals' bad attitudes brush you away is both unfortunate and a little pointless. I know it can be frustrating sometimes, but I know personally, I enjoy the game at its core and I'd never let anyone on here get to me to a point I'd withdraw. Something pretty kickass would have to occur, i.e. - Koma deleting all of my characters except one, @nuking it, and then sitting on it with a chat up saying "DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING? Cabbages. :D"

But, I'm sure you have your reasons, all valid.

Still, hope you and anyone related come back by now and again. Good luck.
Mr.E
Poring
Poring

Post by Mr.E »

I hardly knew ye.

Before you go. Can you tell me about what history of the server in terms of the guilds you knew? (either here or pm me)

The guild Avalon was on this server. I played with a guild of the same name before. I wanted to know if its the same avalon or different avalon. If you knew anything of the sort. I'm trying to track them down if any are still here.
To those that know me. Call me E. Everyone else? Its Mr.E.
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Post by Qembek »

Mr.E

as for guild history - send me Your questions via PM.

As for Avalon Guild, I'll let their Leader know that You seek contact with him when I see him on msn.
nyrinie
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by nyrinie »

I met you in Aldebarran! ;P

Sad that you guys are leaving ro.. it's weair.d. one guild is now starting one is leaving....

But like you said...you will still pop in once and again :P

See you in game soon :P
dissentient
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by dissentient »

The manifestion of Avalon here on Amistr is different from any other Avalons of any other server. Every server that I have played on, I had used different character names and formed a guild of a new name as well. Avalon just happened to be this manifestation, as I've been fancying a band named Pure Reason Revolution.

"Did you feel loved? Did you ever burn Avalon?
A taste of real blood to numb the lovers...
Now take your woes to the alter and sing dead praise..."
-- from Deus Ex Machina, by Pure Reason Revolution

When Amistr first opened up, Avalon was the first guild that really picked up here and got organized. Not long after the launch, another guild joined the server and began to defame Avalon simply on the basis of an experience they had with a different Avalon guild on a different server. It never occured to them that we could have been different people under the same name, nor did they ever engage us in PVP before making their claims that we were an unskilled zerg. In any case, between school and too much drama, we've split up and departed from Amistr.
Mr.E
Poring
Poring

Post by Mr.E »

Ah. Then the Avalon must be a different Avalon. That names seems to be popular for a guild name.
To those that know me. Call me E. Everyone else? Its Mr.E.