Celestial Being.

For those that want people to know they're leaving.. for some reason.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Celestial Being.

Post by Haelstrom »

(Note: I'm not leaving. HOHOHHOHHOHO~!)

This is just a notice so people don't go "..where the hell are they?"

Pretty much, excluding the guild leader, myself, and a few other people (emphasis on "few,") a majority of Celestial Being has quit and/or lost interest in playing. I post this here to let guilds we enjoyed WoE'ing with know you probably won't be seeing CB around for a while, because generation 1 CB is dead as it were.

Why'd it die? Some people simply have situations go on in person that can't be helped. And that, I'm cool with. I know how that is, your life is more important than a game.

..The rest, pretty much flat out pansied out. "I'M BORED," "THIS GAME SEEMS FUNNER HUHUHUHR (They'll stop playing in about a week)," "GRRRRR WE LOST ONCE QQ RAGEQUIT," just a disappointment and I make huge emphasis on that: disappointment. SUCH A LACK OF COMPASSION IS..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9FcOICq ... re=related

Decent run while it lasted, considering we were completely .. inexplicably retarded. [Quick salute.]

Either CB'll come back with a second, more enthused wave, or it'll die completely and I'll make some guild of complete corruption and justice. So know this isn't the absolute end; merely a temporary one. Still, I think everyone can agree, guilds such as Tempest, Showtime, Carnage, etc. all deserve this opportunity.

I, Haelstrom vi Celestial, as representative of Neo-Celestial Being, hereby give you permission to point your fingers at my more nub former-brethren, and laugh at them for quitting like pansy cowards that cower a lot with their flowery pansy.

Legalizing this approval:

..and.. there. Legal tender.

Back to doing awesome things.

WEEEEEEE~
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Celestial Being.

Post by GDRAGON »

That's kinda sad. I guess we, Tempest will most likely be moving on to another server if other guilds don't step it up next week. Nice playing with you all.
cometodru
Poporing
Poporing

Post by cometodru »

Haelstrom wrote:"GRRRRR WE LOST ONCE QQ RAGEQUIT,"
I really hope that one's not true... If so, what a disappointment. But I guess like GDRAGON said... we may end up moving on to other things if there's not much happening during WoE anymore.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Trust me, if you think you're disappointed, I cannot facepalm harder 'less I headshot myself with my own right hand.

Regardless, I'd rather like to not see Tempest leave. This isn't the end of CB, literal or spiritual; merely a hiatus until we can amass more people again. There's other guilds around desiring to WoE too, and more in the works; leaving because of a lack of competition directly creates the lack of competition, and while MOST OF CELESTIAL BEING [shakes fist] can't seem to get that through their thick skulls currently, I'd hope you guys as our most active rivals will.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

I'll be back when I'm done playing FF13 rofl
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

Yes, we know there are other guilds out there. But none of them could come close in comparison (I really don't mean to be offensive here, sorry if I've offended anyone in any way) in the levels of competition with CB. Last night's evening WoE was SO disappointing. I just ran in there, didn't bother with FCP, didn't bother with buffs, shield broke but didn't bother fixing that either. In the end, I've spent about 20 hp pots and ~75 sp pots and 0 other usable items, compared to the usual ~2500 hp pots and ~1200 sp pots and 50 other usable items when CB was around.

Carnage has numbers, I acknowledge that. But 20% are either afking (probably doubled), 70% have no clue what they're supposed to do (snipers with no remove/spring trap, ws poking me for whatever reason, sinx EDPs and just stands there probably afraid to die from reflect), and the other 20% are the LKs and stalkers who just rush in and head straight for the emp. I was thinking maybe the CB left over could work something out with Carnage, maybe take charge and tell them what they have to do with the numbers they have. It was truly a sad sight.

P.S. - Very sorry for any Carnage members I've offended in this post, but one suggestion from me is to stop stacking all your gear on like... 5% of your members. In WoE, EVERYONE counts.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

rofl I'd love to.
/flex

I'll crack that whip >:O
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

I guess I should say my break farewell, I'm pretty much one of the people omi probably disagrees with xD. See I has a pattern, months of break from RO, months of playing RO, months of break from RO again. I'm really on and off with RO. Been on this server for a while, I'll probably still visit, or do some random woes with Richie (Sythis) for kicks and giggles :D.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

PATOO! [Flays his saliva across May's feet, and adopts a fake stereotypical French accent.] You disgust me. Away with you.

I dunno, I -get- taking breaks. I do. But me personally, I never got people who play a game, like it, get into it (especially online ones), become part of its community, then suddenly like a flipped switch go "I need a break, I'm'a so tired, THEREFORE I SHALL LEAVE FOREVER AND EVER, PLATPPPPTTT" - but this is mainly because I don't grow "bored" of such games. I find ways to entertain myself and this keeps it from ever feeling monotonous.

Note CB's far from dead now, but it just seems in all due seriousness and honesty, kinda lame that for the first time in years, we all had something of an RO group going again, and people without warning abruptly quit. It was/is just disappointing, which I think's understandable. Regardless, if it's just a hiatus, that's fine, but I find out from others mid-WoE stretch while suffering headache hell and it felt like a Domino effect was destroying the guild from the inside-out until I nipped that in the bud.

Scratch 'zis, [hockers at the back of his throat,] haahhggggg-PATOOO! [Lets one loose on May's feet.] AVAY' WITH YOU FOUL MONSTER! And oh lord help you if you're a minority May, because Dust will have some ill and racist words for you! Good thing he's not a member of CB, we don't need such monstrous racism.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

Yup, only Omi would do something like that. Sorry I do enjoy RO and I really do Enjoy AmistrRO a lot too. But no one has the same views as you do omi. Well not no one, but not everyone does. I'm just tired of playing RO, one because I did most of the hunt with richie with no one else helping or there to entertain except richie. People are busy with real life things, too busy to level with guildies or hunt with them. I'm just tired hunting for WoE, and I always liked playing WoE for fun. Not for endless hunting and tiredness of hunting. So yeah I'm taking a break ;O