01/16/2010

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

01/16/2010

Post by Haelstrom »

A valiant battle. But Morning, Afternoon, and Evening FE WoEs this day..

.. were ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE.

IT WILL COME TO BE.
Muffin
Drops
Drops

Re: 01/16/2010

Post by Muffin »

Is the guild castle limit raised? If not you've gotta use another guild.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

I'm quite happy to see that there is a new WoE time, especially once that fits in schedule for most of my members. However, I think 4 WoE's in a span of two days (yes, I know they are placed during different times) is a bit much. After yesterday's WoE, hardly any of us wanted to play today since we all spent over 12 hours on RO the day before just hunting for materials.

It also surprised me when I saw the alliance between LoO and CB. I thought they've both been battling each other since the beginning. Well, that was what I was told when I first joined the server. For the afternoon WoE, it basically seemed like 25(CB+LoO)vs 9(Tempest) vs 5-6(Knights of Fire? Sorry, I didnt really mouseover anyone in that guild yesterday).

Anyway, nice WoE to all of CB and AllStars.

P.S. - If you guys ever want to PvP, feel free to PM me. We've only actually seen PvP ONCE since we've started out on here, roughly a month ago.

- GD /fist
ittykitty
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by ittykitty »

tres bon, dragon. que la guerre n'était pas magnifique. il etait vrais mon.
4 wars is an extreme, plus, alliances on such a small server seems quite insane. Perhaps, we should limit the number of guild-members and alliances since the servers population is very low.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Given there's only 1 castle per WoE, making a castle limit for a Guild server-wide seems rather silly. And alas, we didn't capture that SE Castle because everyone was gone Sunday. ; ;

@GDragon: The alliance between LoO and CB surprised much of CB; I hate to say this, but a majority of them just sat in the Emp room and/or blocked targets and stole spirit spheres from our monks, or were taking down our traps. If anything, that alliance helped other guilds. =P And there were far more guilds WoE'ing than just Tempest and Knights of Fire, I'm afraid. We were out-numbered by the opposing guilds in total literally all of the time (our most active WoE period member-wise being late-afternoon and evening), although since most of the guilds were attacking each-outer outside of the Emp rather than blitzing us down and then attacking each-other, iffy point.

Incidentally, LoO is no longer the guild it once was. It split up a bit ago and quite a few of its key-members went off to other, newer guilds; the remainder are what allied with us. There were such epic moments as one of their Champs sitting down in our trap line effectively screwing us over. =P Then Overdose FSK'd you GDragon, then just stood on your cell even at Emp, making targeting you difficult. Fun stuff of that sort - I'm not saying they did it on purpose, but I think the alliance was a hasty decision.

And the only reason I don't PvP more is that I have 30 characters I'm leveling. In conjunction, having access to so much variety is great for defense - less for offense until they can stand on their own. Once I got a few really going 100% though, by all means. Appreciated.

@ittykitty, alliances are not "quite insane;" the only allied guild we had in all of Saturday's WoEs were a brief bit of "support" by Omerta, and even then as I stated, we suffered more problems than aid from them. Give credit where credit is due - as unorganized as we may be, CB has not required allies to do anything, we merely encourage alliances when it seems beneficial. You and any other guild can do the same, the fact you choose not to is your disadvantage to deal with, not ours to be nerfed upon. =P And nerfing the max # of guild characters would actually help us more than hurt us, given we rarely have more than 12 players online even at peak times.

UNTIL NEXT WEEK.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

It may seen like there are alot of WoE's for 2 days but they arent designed so everyone can attend them. Also they were requested by the population.

Morning WoE - Asian/Aus/Euro
Afternoon WoE - North American/Euro
Night WoE - North American/ Asian/Aus

SE was placed at a time that the population picked.

As you can see these WoE's were designed so that everyone basicly could attend 2 woes each.