Woe 3/06/10

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Re: Woe 3/06/10

Post by Clandestine »

Fey wrote:P.S. Organization Whatever, get an emblem, please. You don't seem very proud of yourselves by hiding behind a blank emblem.
I joined them right before night woe started because I don't believe any other guild would have took me in at that time. I'll bother them some more till they get an emblem because it was annoying for me too. :C
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Phaiyte »

Clandestine wrote:
Fey wrote:P.S. Organization Whatever, get an emblem, please. You don't seem very proud of yourselves by hiding behind a blank emblem.
I joined them right before night woe started because I don't believe any other guild would have took me in at that time. I'll bother them some more till they get an emblem because it was annoying for me too. :C
Hey we'll gladly take you.
Pretty sure I wouldn't mind having you stick around a bit~

But yes, emblem, plz.
I'll even get one for you.

/rummages through google...
nevermind made you one in a few minutes instead.

http://phaiyte.net/RANDOM_SHIT/Organization%20XIII.bmp

It's whatever, but it'll do for now if you don't have one.
I probably made the lettering a bit too think but it's cool.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Poseidon
Poring
Poring

Post by Poseidon »

Two nice WoE's in my opinion. Eventhough we didn't get to break anything since we had just 1 breaker on, I had fun.
I must thanks some of the Carnage for helping us first WoE. Didn't really see alot of ShowTime first WoE so I'm guessing they didn't attend. CB had a nice solid defence up there. We were short of people so I think we didn't really had a chance. Second WoE on the other hand was more fun, eventhough we didn't get the castle in the end, although I think it was just a matter of seconds, again congrats to CB for keeping it.

@ Fey :
Your lack of respect towards other guilds shows you have yet to grow the first hair on your balls. You should look at Hael and Scythis, and grow up. I can go like: "AMAGAD I OUTPOT CB ASURA & SB'S WIF RED NOVICE POTS" but I don't, cause overall CB is doing a good job. And I think everyone is. We have to work on our precast? If we lack the people for it, it's not doable. I think we proved in Payon Castle that we can withstand some pressure as we defended our castle with aprox. 14 ppl, wiping 3 guilds for 2 runs. And our billion priests? We had 2-3. Get your act together man.

To all the rest, keep this up, good WoE's, small but spicy.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

Poseidon wrote:Two nice WoE's in my opinion. Eventhough we didn't get to break anything since we had just 1 breaker on, I had fun.
I must thank ONE Carnage for helping us first WoE. Didn't really see alot of ShowTime first WoE so I'm guessing they didn't attend. CB had a nice solid defence up there. We were short of people so I think we didn't really had a chance. Second WoE on the other hand was more fun, eventhough we didn't get the castle in the end, although I think it was just a matter of seconds, again congrats to CB for keeping it.
Poseidon wrote: @ Fey :
Your lack of respect towards other guilds shows you have yet to grow the first hair on your balls. You should look at Hael and Scythis, and grow up. I can go like: "AMAGAD I OUTPOT CB ASURA & SB'S WIF RED NOVICE POTS" but I don't, cause overall CB is doing a good job. And I think everyone is. We have to work on our precast? If we lack the people for it, it's not doable. I think we proved in Payon Castle that we can withstand some pressure as we defended our castle with aprox. 14 ppl, wiping 3 guilds for 2 runs. And our billion priests? We had 2-3. Get your act together man.
Please don't start this. :( I don't give a rat's ass what other people/guilds think of us. We all know we've tried, and that's all it matters.
Poseidon
Poring
Poring

Post by Poseidon »

GDRAGON wrote: Please don't start this. :( I don't give a rat's ass what other people/guilds think of us. We all know we've tried, and that's all it matters.
U WAN A PIECE OF ME BOIIII???

A little respect from both sides is all I want. No flame war or whatsoever.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

I just want it to be known that, as much trash as we talk on each-other, CB in whole doesn't condone such an approach, Fey. Sure, it'd be neat if we could all sit down, look at some overlord recording of the WoE, and be like "Haha jovial laughter, look where you failed here! This is a better approach," that'd be neat.

But as it is, it comes off as non-subtle gloating, and that cheapens the whole affair. We don't do that to guilds that give us a hard time and/or almost manage to beat us, because we appreciate the challenge to and fro.

We do that to guilds that talk trash about us saying we'll get 1-shot, then die to my Super Novice. Those are the guilds we do this to.

In short: yeah, we won, and we deserve to feel accomplished about that because.. most guilds tend to like winning a WoE and tend to not like losing. But long as we cut it close and it's challenging, we shouldn't care either way. No need in passive-aggressive hostility, and trying to walk folks who nearly beat us through how to WoE fits that description pretty nicely. Yeah, they made mistakes - so did we. It's nothing so glaring it need be brought up, especially quite like that.

Shorter still:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fxynz9b8Xk

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORRRRAAAA~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51OEg5TXhdw

(Feyuda is sent back to the castle as his fists steam.) ..GIT' IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES!

Now, back to discussing the WoE.
Knightmare
Drops
Drops

Post by Knightmare »

Hi people. It's good to know that WoE on Amistr is getting better, if not the best so far.

Get ready for some great competition soon though. /gg2

Cheers.

Polynomial - High Wizard
Reaver - Money Maker
Fey
Drops
Drops

Post by Fey »

I'm sorry you got the wrong idea, because I was in no way trying to insult your guild. I apologize if you took my exaggerations the wrong way, I didn't mean to be offensive.

Just trying to be nice. That's just what my take was. Sorry if I came off as cocky, but I guess I should have been softer with my words. Don't worry, you won't hear it again.
Maidei - 96/something gypsy
Feyuda - 99/50 Taekwon Ranker
Feyr - 99/69 High Priest
Aelia - 85/something Lord Knight
And anything else with "Fey" in the name.