Saturday; 09-05-09

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Re: Saturday; 09-05-09

Post by rephikul »

vladTheImpaler wrote:Hopper.
I think not. As far as I know Resolve has been one of the earliest players of the server, and he only changed guild ONCE due to authorized harassment.
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Post by vladTheImpaler »

rephikul wrote:
I think not. As far as I know Resolve has been one of the earliest players of the server, and he only changed guild ONCE due to authorized harassment.
from Avalon to DT to GTFO then back to DT... nuf said.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

vladTheImpaler wrote:
rephikul wrote:
from Avalon to DT to GTFO then back to DT... nuf said.
Within 24H? Okay, I guess you are trying so hard now. If for whatever reason you are too shortsighted to realize, there are more ways to wage war then simply comparing stats.
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Post by vladTheImpaler »

from Avalon to DT to GTFO then back to DT... nuf said.[/quote]
Within 24H? Okay, I guess you are trying so hard now. If for whatever reason you are too shortsighted to realize, there are more ways to wage war then simply comparing stats.[/quote]

trying hard? all i said is from avalon to dt to gtfo then back to dt, thats all i said and thats trying hard?
comparing stats...I'm not even talking about stats here. I'm jst telling you the truth.
I don't understand how u can't see that its simply a hopper. Its not that hopping guild is bad or anything but thats the truth.I'm not the only one saying this.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Resolve is fluffing useless anyway he hardly hscrs at all rofl.

also vlad l2quote