Saturday; 09-05-09

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Re: Saturday; 09-05-09

Post by vladTheImpaler »

vladTheImpaler wrote:
Emoke wrote:Sinxs didnt do anything
Gypsys/clowns did a terrible job
CP was constantly down, i fsk'd cw'd then ecalled on emp and we took it
Pro gypsys, right?
Best part was you guys werent even aware we recalled.
creator?
Hi spam AD
YEAH I RAPED YOUR MOM
Yeah ok.
IDK anyone that died to a bolterprof, hell they didnt even use cobwebs.
I didnt even see any dispeling going on
And again can i emphasize....
Sinxs didnt do anything?

Sinxs didn't do anything..? hmm its funny how u couldn't even get in.We actually used teamwork to stop all 3 guilds from coming in. And one of the skills that stopped it was my GRIMTOOTH.The only time everyone got in is because 10-15 ppl rushed in all at once and theres only 2 grimtooth going on.I'm not going to make excuses like you guys, instead i will admit u did pass by 1 once by like an inch until Zirka Knocked you out. Its funny you walked into trap then u got frozen and the whole guild got to see your ass get knocked out. I killed you 2-3 times with grimtooth so don't talk crap. Hmm how many time u killed me 0. Actually no one from your guild killed me. I even got the chance to kill one of your sinx. ONLY the champs in Demon tools killed me.
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

vladTheImpaler wrote:
vladTheImpaler wrote:
Pro gypsys, right?
creator?
Hi spam AD
YEAH I RAPED YOUR MOM
Yeah ok.
Sinxs didnt do anything?

Sinxs didn't do anything..? hmm its funny how u couldn't even get in.We actually used teamwork to stop all 3 guilds from coming in. And one of the skills that stopped it was my GRIMTOOTH.The only time everyone got in is because 10-15 ppl rushed in all at once and theres only 2 grimtooth going on.I'm not going to make excuses like you guys, instead i will admit u did pass by 1 once by like an inch until Zirka Knocked you out. Its funny you walked into trap then u got frozen and the whole guild got to see your ass get knocked out. I killed you 2-3 times with grimtooth so don't talk crap. Hmm how many time u killed me 0. Actually no one from your guild killed me. I even got the chance to kill one of your sinx. ONLY the champs in Demon tools killed me.

That's pretty bad considering Vince has an 11k Asura......
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Post by vladTheImpaler »

That's pretty bad considering Vince has an 11k Asura......[/quote]

Yeah i have 15k life, I'm not going to make excuses like emoke and hypno, instead i will tell you that he got me pretty good, PROPS to Vince. GJ. /fist
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

vladTheImpaler wrote: Yeah i have 15k life, I'm not going to make excuses like emoke and hypno, instead i will tell you that he got me pretty good, PROPS to Vince. GJ. /fist
Obviously you're going to get KO'd by a weakshit asura when you default zhrl mask and katars...

Anyhow, the only real issue fighting Avalon was the creator. Props to him.
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Post by vladTheImpaler »

Sakaretsu wrote:
vladTheImpaler wrote: Yeah i have 15k life, I'm not going to make excuses like emoke and hypno, instead i will tell you that he got me pretty good, PROPS to Vince. GJ. /fist
Obviously you're going to get KO'd by a weakshit asura when you default zhrl mask and katars...
AHAHA keep hiding your useless dude. No 1 really wanted to kill you except hurt you a little to make you run and hide. default katars..? i think we need to meet at pront and ill show you what i got.
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

vladTheImpaler wrote:
vladTheImpaler wrote:
Pro gypsys, right?
creator?
Hi spam AD
YEAH I RAPED YOUR MOM
Yeah ok.
Sinxs didnt do anything?

Sinxs didn't do anything..? hmm its funny how u couldn't even get in.We actually used teamwork to stop all 3 guilds from coming in. And one of the skills that stopped it was my GRIMTOOTH.The only time everyone got in is because 10-15 ppl rushed in all at once and theres only 2 grimtooth going on.I'm not going to make excuses like you guys, instead i will admit u did pass by 1 once by like an inch until Zirka Knocked you out. Its funny you walked into trap then u got frozen and the whole guild got to see your ass get knocked out. I killed you 2-3 times with grimtooth so don't talk Crap. Hmm how many time u killed me 0. Actually no one from your guild killed me. I even got the chance to kill one of your sinx. ONLY the champs in Demon tools killed me.
wow your so bad you didnt notice that i got by your defense 13-14 times without even trying
and yeah i dont even have a marc card yet ^^
and btw your guilds girmtooth is terrible.
the ONLY thing that ever killed me was AD
and i died twice to asura.
Bragi ad does a lot of dps +all the random nub crap your hitting me with
So yeah goodjob, u did 500 damage to me.
As saka said mad props to the creas that owned us and our moms. ^^
And did you seriously just say i never killed you?
What do you want me to do, BB you?
LOL
Im a stalker
FFS
i ecall and fsk
Learn how to play ro.
Stop making your guild look bad....
vladTheImpaler
Drops
Drops

Post by vladTheImpaler »

wow your so bad you didnt notice that i got by your defense 13-14 times without even trying
LOL
Im a stalker
FFS
i ecall and fsk
Learn how to play ro.
Stop making your guild look bad....[/quote]

lol 13-14 times wtf are you talking about,the whole guild clearly saw you getting pwn right in front of the entrance. Random nub crap..? i don't think you know that woe has reducts.I'm fully geared, the only thing im missing are GTB/ghostring/maya purple/and deviling pretty much the super hard stuff. "wow your soo bad" LOL your the one to talk getting your ass owned."stop making your guild look bad" AHAHAh your making yourself look bad by jst saying that. For a guild leader talking a lot of trash and not proving anything except the fact that you can recall, which ez pz for stalker class. You jst made your whole guild look bad, considering all the trash talk you and your boyfriend couldn't back up. Instead you make excuses like "oh i don't have that gear oh that have this" etc etc.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

vladTheImpaler wrote:
Emoke wrote:wow your so bad you didnt notice that i got by your defense 13-14 times without even trying
LOL
Im a stalker
FFS
i ecall and fsk
Learn how to play ro.
Stop making your guild look bad....

lol 13-14 times wtf are you talking about,the whole guild clearly saw you getting pwn right in front of the entrance. Random nub crap..? i don't think you know that woe has reducts.I'm fully geared, the only thing im missing are GTB/ghostring/maya purple/and deviling pretty much the super hard stuff. "wow your soo bad" LOL your the one to talk getting your ass owned."stop making your guild look bad" AHAHAh your making yourself look bad by jst saying that. For a guild leader talking a lot of trash and not proving anything except the fact that you can recall, which ez pz for stalker class. You jst made your whole guild look bad, considering all the trash talk you and your boyfriend couldn't back up. Instead you make excuses like "oh i don't have that gear oh that have this" etc etc.

Emoke always talks a megaton of crap on every server and never fluffing backs it up. But oh well, if your guild is so good, how did you let us break?

Hi, Anything new?
Leet Feet
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Leet Feet »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha....all i did was flying kick the bards and sinx to make 'em loose their link... MAN am i useless xD..... Im going to make a creo for WoE though.
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

I really did go thorugh that many times
Some crea kept on bragi ading me whenever i went for an ecall
and i had a stalker following me with magnum break.
i really only puleld off 2 sucessful ecalls that winded up leading to a break
and tbh
for the first 30 minutes i sucked
this was my first actual woe playing stalker seriously
and im on a touchpad
but w/e enough "excuses"
i definitely pulled my own
like i always do
just need more guild members