26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
h2z
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: 26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

Post by h2z »

You say "lack of competition" based on how many WoE's so far, four? not including second edition as I'm sure most people have not yet mastered it. So you guys might have won on a few occasions, it happens. I've only played two of these but I never got the feeling it was too easy for anyone. People lack patience these days /dum
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

I don't think you understand.
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Post by Qembek »

Plike wrote: We didn't go emo. There is a serious lack of competition here, and I find it to be a waste of my time. If anything, you went emo on me today simply because I left your guild without telling you, specifically, why.

Fun for me is WoE. If I'm not having fun with WoE, there is no reason for me to play. I don't know what your idea of real fun is, but just because I don't share the same standard as you doesn't mean you can make yourself seem better than me for it.
if there is a serious lack of competition here, its mostly beucause guilds leaving server like Avalon and GTFO, its funny that You complain about that and doing the same thing. Your guild not being emo? just read again previous woe topics and think once more.
As for me and You, I just said how special I felt beucause You spoke to me(when You didnt have so much guts while leaving our guild and simply ignored me), if you want to keep on this subject I suggest using forum PMs cause this is not a place to talk this out.

For me WoE is also fun, even when I loose, I just wont play this whole game just to get my gear and be ready to woe, as fast as I can. I played my time in RO and I dont feel a need to take my part in this dog-eat-dog gamestyle. and thats my opinion, its not "being better than You", its more like being amazed that I know that You play years in this game and You still do the same shit all over over and over again.
All in all - every server has its end. server end = You start doing the same shit as before and You rush as fast as before on another xxxxRO or You quit and find another game to play. so whats the rush for?

And from what you gave us here, stef understands it well, unless there is something more behind that and You didnt give Your real reasons.
h2z
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by h2z »

I would also like to assume that us, the "weak" if you like, have matured along with the game; we can also find the other aspects of the game (be it MVP, random party, guild events and so on) just as much entertaining as WoE is. Dog-eat-dog is spot on if you ask me, this game is not only about being the best, pro etc', you gotta have fun while doing it or you end up like every other server hopper, get in, get items before everyone else does, win everything and beat everyone then get bored and get out, rinse and repeat. Or, you could find ways to make it more interesting for yourself, play a different character, try new builds, help others and so on.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii »

i spend more time on my ps3 than RO anyways. i don't camp 24/7 and hoping to get a mvp card and go FUK YA, IM SO A LAWL PRO SHITZZZZZZ
Smirnof
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Smirnof »

Its quite easy really, atm this server is quite easy to obtain different chars and high tier equips.
Wich make PVM funnier, but i agree with plike on that woe atm is kinda boring.
Its more like GVG and not WOE.
And PVP is kinda dead.

Different people and guilds come to servers for different reasons.
Apperantly the guilds that have left so far havnt found what they were looking for, and for you good luck finding good servers fitting your needs.

Cheers~
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Qembek wrote:
Plike wrote: We didn't go emo. There is a serious lack of competition here, and I find it to be a waste of my time. If anything, you went emo on me today simply because I left your guild without telling you, specifically, why.

Fun for me is WoE. If I'm not having fun with WoE, there is no reason for me to play. I don't know what your idea of real fun is, but just because I don't share the same standard as you doesn't mean you can make yourself seem better than me for it.
if there is a serious lack of competition here, its mostly beucause guilds leaving server like Avalon and GTFO, its funny that You complain about that and doing the same thing. Your guild not being emo? just read again previous woe topics and think once more.
As for me and You, I just said how special I felt beucause You spoke to me(when You didnt have so much guts while leaving our guild and simply ignored me), if you want to keep on this subject I suggest using forum PMs cause this is not a place to talk this out.

For me WoE is also fun, even when I loose, I just wont play this whole game just to get my gear and be ready to woe, as fast as I can. I played my time in RO and I dont feel a need to take my part in this dog-eat-dog gamestyle. and thats my opinion, its not "being better than You", its more like being amazed that I know that You play years in this game and You still do the same shit all over over and over again.
All in all - every server has its end. server end = You start doing the same shit as before and You rush as fast as before on another xxxxRO or You quit and find another game to play. so whats the rush for?

And from what you gave us here, stef understands it well, unless there is something more behind that and You didnt give Your real reasons.
tbh, the reason why theyre leaving is not lack of competition. them not being able to defend their castles for more than 15 mins is enough to refute that. has anyone thought of people whos egos got hurt for getting banned for using WPE's and just masked their feeling of defeat with a very pathetic claim of lack of competition. I know Hugel, but I didnt exploit it. I wonder about those people who quit. Egos got hurt i suppose. TOO BAD.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Plike wrote:I don't think you understand.
haha he probably wont cos he doesnt know what an autohotkey program is. Who was that creator again? Oh, oh was is hugel?

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

wait so whats going on whos leaving ???
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

I love how people start assuming things.

If for one second you ever thought that we took WoE: FE serious, you need to think again. There is a reason that we would usually just WoE the last 10 minutes, make a mockery of your "precast" and just take the castle and end with it. You guys couldn't hold the castle for even 5 minutes. Every time we attacked, your emp was broken.

There is a reason I would spam LET DT recall and take it. There is a reason we would push our defense back to the emp. There is a reason we let you guys do half the things you guys accomplished against us.

Tbh it's pretty sad that less than 10 people can take on the whole server.

Then there's WoE: SE. Which we actually tried to take seriously.

Sorry, but we just couldn't stop laughing watching you guys /nc stones and barricades. We even made a second guild so we could fight against each other because you guys failed to provide any kind of competition.

Don't know what autohotkey/WPE program you're talking about but that just adds the icing to the cake, LOL. Any person that got banned for WPE on this server either:

a) never woe'd with us here to make any kind of impact on what was already a slaughter
b) didn't bother us

And if I recall, it was just 1 person, maybe 2.

http://www.filefront.com/14618941/Valor ... 27-09.mp4/" TARGET="_blank
http://www.filefront.com/14571847/Valor ... 20-09.mp4/" TARGET="_blank
http://www.filefront.com/14528451/Valor ... 13-09.mp4/" TARGET="_blank
http://www.filefront.com/14523957/Valor ... 12-09.mp4/" TARGET="_blank

Please prove any kind of autohotkey program.

Not to mention, we're the last of the 3 guilds who quit to leave. We actually tried to give this server a chance. I don't see GTFO or Avalon getting nearly as much crap from you guys.

Have fun WoEing against yourselves?