26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
Teapot
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: 26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

Post by Teapot »

Resolve wrote:
Qembek wrote:
Plike wrote: We didn't go emo. There is a serious lack of competition here, and I find it to be a waste of my time. If anything, you went emo on me today simply because I left your guild without telling you, specifically, why.

Fun for me is WoE. If I'm not having fun with WoE, there is no reason for me to play. I don't know what your idea of real fun is, but just because I don't share the same standard as you doesn't mean you can make yourself seem better than me for it.
if there is a serious lack of competition here, its mostly beucause guilds leaving server like Avalon and GTFO, its funny that You complain about that and doing the same thing. Your guild not being emo? just read again previous woe topics and think once more.
As for me and You, I just said how special I felt beucause You spoke to me(when You didnt have so much guts while leaving our guild and simply ignored me), if you want to keep on this subject I suggest using forum PMs cause this is not a place to talk this out.

For me WoE is also fun, even when I loose, I just wont play this whole game just to get my gear and be ready to woe, as fast as I can. I played my time in RO and I dont feel a need to take my part in this dog-eat-dog gamestyle. and thats my opinion, its not "being better than You", its more like being amazed that I know that You play years in this game and You still do the same shit all over over and over again.
All in all - every server has its end. server end = You start doing the same shit as before and You rush as fast as before on another xxxxRO or You quit and find another game to play. so whats the rush for?

And from what you gave us here, stef understands it well, unless there is something more behind that and You didnt give Your real reasons.
tbh, the reason why theyre leaving is not lack of competition. them not being able to defend their castles for more than 15 mins is enough to refute that. has anyone thought of people whos egos got hurt for getting banned for using WPE's and just masked their feeling of defeat with a very pathetic claim of lack of competition. I know Hugel, but I didnt exploit it. I wonder about those people who quit. Egos got hurt i suppose. TOO BAD.
Wow you are fluffing bad. I came to amistrRO because it looked slightly entertaining and I thought DT was a DECENT guild but no. All of you were fluffing horrible. You guys fluffing no controlled the guardian stones and took 20 minutes to break them AND that was without even having us attacking you. Clearly you never read on how to play WoE SE. Congratulations on becoming the best guild on a server with NO other guild competition. You are actually like the second worst guild I have ever seen. imo uninstall RO now and go play something less complicated if thats even possible.
Image COOL STORY BRO High Priest of STFUKTHX
Salang
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Salang »

perfect game for dt (excluding sendo ofc)
Jazy | Salang | Illusionism

http://hosted.filefront.com/Salang

Teapot
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Teapot »

Salang wrote:Image

perfect game for dt (excluding sendo ofc)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Image COOL STORY BRO High Priest of STFUKTHX
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Post by Qembek »

Plike wrote:I love how people start assuming things.
If for one second you ever thought that we took WoE: FE serious, you need to think again. There is a reason that we would usually just WoE the last 10 minutes, make a mockery of your "precast" and just take the castle and end with it. You guys couldn't hold the castle for even 5 minutes. Every time we attacked, your emp was broken.

There is a reason I would spam LET DT recall and take it. There is a reason we would push our defense back to the emp. There is a reason we let you guys do half the things you guys accomplished against us.
I dont think you guys can take something non serious, its more like a matter how serious you can act. we couldnt hold castle for more than 5 mins, true, and when you had castle(except last 20 mins) how long did you keep it? oh, less than 10 mins, nice. and your non serious fe was pretty serious considering that you never left pre emp and your precast was set only in two most important places. so why non serious dudes like you didnt make any fight with us except those two places?
Plike wrote:I love how people start assuming things.
Tbh it's pretty sad that less than 10 people can take on the whole server.
tbh its pretty sad that less than 10 people thinks that less than 15 people is "the whole server" (since you split the subject to FE and SE. on FE we had less than 10 players almost every time, since you and your mighty skilled crew left).
Plike wrote: Don't know what autohotkey/WPE program you're talking about but that just adds the icing to the cake, LOL. Any person that got banned for WPE on this server either:
a) never woe'd with us here to make any kind of impact on what was already a slaughter
b) didn't bother us
[...]
Please prove any kind of autohotkey program.
As far as i know Plike, Val, or Salang, i dont believe they would cheat, as for Teapot and his cool stories or others, i dont know them and i dont give a f*ck :P
Its too bad that GM team didnt provide any list of banned accounts so we wouldnt have to speculate on this.
Plike wrote:Not to mention, we're the last of the 3 guilds who quit to leave. We actually tried to give this server a chance. I don't see GTFO or Avalon getting nearly as much crap from you guys.
giving a chance - <lol>
Teapot wrote: Wow you are Fluffing bad. I came to amistrRO because it looked slightly entertaining and I thought DT was a DECENT guild but no. All of you were Fluffing horrible.
Wow, you are Fluffing dumb o.O you came here beucause it looked slightly entertaining and you thought DT was a ... and if you knew that we are "fluffing horrible" from the start, then you wouldnt come? since when being here depends from what kind of guild DT is?
message to DT: guys, we need to stop, we cant be fluffing horrible anymore :( we need to do better and he will come back for sure, cause he came here beucause of us... - incase you didnt understand - find a better COOL STORY BRO...

And Salang, on this server you are currently playing - put some dex so you wont miss 1 agi high wizards anymore
Valorous
Drops
Drops

Post by Valorous »

being accused of cheating is entertaining
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

qembek stop trying to defend such a terrible guild... maybe you're half decent with your wizard cloaking ecall maneuvers (lol?) but everyone else sucks terribly

i disso spammed sendoh out of asura
i farmed 50 +7 and +8s food to have used a total of 7 over 4 woes
have used an average of 70 mastelas per woe
freeze half the screen when i frost joker
kill people with tarot

there is just no fun in playing against someone that can't kill you when your precast consists of one wizard
I PRO EDP RPS ASURA
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by I PRO EDP RPS ASURA »

^
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii »

DT probably the worst WoE guild in this server.

WS who does 500 damage CT? wtf...(do you even put weight in ur cart?)
90+dex clown/gyspy spamming AV in WoE (obvious high dex when they instant cast it)
edp sinx who does 2-3k sb
low asura damage
Shield chain/boom pallies?
high wizard that dies super fast?(cause no devo from pallies LOL)
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

Valorous wrote:being accused of cheating is entertaining
yes it is. i had a quick visit to destinaRO forums and found this:

Plike's guild getting Bad Rep in dRO for using WPE's to spam skills which consequently got some of them banned.

...and boy was I entertained.

Its funny how Plike can say that they cheated and never abused whatever it was.

I wasnt born yesterday/

No wonder why youre here. Too bad you got caught again.

You people never learn.

The story is very simple:

Why did GTFO leave? Caught with 3rd party programs Oh, Claimed it was boring.

How about Avalon? Caught with 3rd party programs Oh, Claimed it was boring.

and Otterpops? Go guess.

and just in case Plike wishes to rebut regarding that destina thread:

Accessory [Legal Term]
Last edited by Resolve on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wrote:DT probably the worst WoE guild in this server.

WS who does 500 damage CT? wtf...(do you even put weight in ur cart?)

lemme hit you later.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]