26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
Teapot
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: 26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

Post by Teapot »

WOW RESOLVE THE FACT YOU USE CT IN WOE MAKES YOU HORRIBAD. You clearly dont have any grasp of what a WS's job is and makes you perfectly suited to DT. Also Plike never wped on dro. His comment that got him banned was taken out of context by the GM.

Get your facts straight and start playing Pong. If you fail at that you might as well kill yourself :/
Image COOL STORY BRO High Priest of STFUKTHX
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

oh, how convenient. really, how convenient.

so it like, hey dude were cheating , but not that much. We cheated, but only on a some stuff.

Gee, law books should be rewritten to add a concept of "Slight Murder" or "Slight Robber" or even, "Slight Fraud".

Boohoo.

and yeah, eat my Combat Knife later.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
I PRO EDP RPS ASURA
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by I PRO EDP RPS ASURA »

Resolve wrote:eat my Combat Knife later.
Sorry, But you'll never get one because you and your guild are such terrible players. You guys won't even make it past Bio1.
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

guys combo knife ct does so much damage it'l boost his 500 CTs to 600~700 easily don't f**** around with him
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Syze wrote:guys combo knife ct does so much damage it'l boost his 500 CTs to 600~700 easily don't f**** around with him
LOL
I PRO EDP RPS ASURA
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by I PRO EDP RPS ASURA »

Syze wrote:guys combo knife ct does so much damage it'l boost his 500 CTs to 600~700 easily don't f**** around with him
LOL.
Salang
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Salang »

Oh hey i missed a sonic blow on a kaupe'd High Wizard, geez! I need to get more DEX! Thanks for the help Qembek!

/sarcasm

You're terrible but entertaining at the same time.
Jazy | Salang | Illusionism

http://hosted.filefront.com/Salang

Qembek
Drops
Drops

Post by Qembek »

Syze wrote:qembek stop trying to defend such a terrible guild... maybe you're half decent with your wizard cloaking ecall maneuvers (lol?) but everyone else sucks terribly
first of all you should call me terrible not others. I play wizard cause i like that *and i didnt have anyone i could trust enough to give him recaller position - this way you got terrible hw recaller. and there is many better than me players in DT.

*like that - its first difference between us guys, i do what i like even if sometimes this is something i "shouldnt do" considering for example WoE conditions.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wrote:DT probably the worst WoE guild in this server.
and now tell me, when did you hear me saying that dt is woe guild? we just attend woe and it is not our top goal at this server.
Salang wrote:Oh hey i missed a sonic blow on a kaupe'd High Wizard, geez! I need to get more DEX! Thanks for the help Qembek!

/sarcasm

You're terrible but entertaining at the same time.
lol i didnt mean this one my dear Salang, i mean last fe woe when you didnt even sb on me, just tried to stop me from casting and you failed with several miss hits. /facts
h2z
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by h2z »

I find it amusing you guys have to laugh at your *own* jokes. I just hope most of you are as _pro_ in real life as you clearly are in the world of ragnarok /awsm

EDIT: BTW qem, let my priest do the recalling, should be even more entertaining /gg2
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii »

and now tell me, when did you hear me saying that dt is woe guild? we just attend woe and it is not our top goal at this server.
ur guild's top goal is to make it past biolab 1