26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
I PRO EDP RPS ASURA
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: 26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

Post by I PRO EDP RPS ASURA »

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wrote:
and now tell me, when did you hear me saying that dt is woe guild? we just attend woe and it is not our top goal at this server.
ur guild's top goal is to make it past biolab 1
LOLOLOOLOL HIGH FIVE!
dissentient
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by dissentient »

I'm not the type to get butthurt over forum trolls, but I'm going to at least refute some of the claims against Avalon.

Do not assume that all Avalon are not playing for the same reason. I can make claim about the players that live in the same city as me, and everyone of us is in college or high school. I have so much sh*t on my plate I barely have time to log on and then after being on campus for 50-55 hours a week I come home and work the weekends. Many of us are in the same boat. My people have at least reformed into the guild Chaos Theory. Whether or not we'll be able to step up our game to become competitive in WOE is an unknown, but we'll log on and have fun when the opportunity arises.

Other groups of Avalon's members have quit. We brought a group of 25 players to the server at launch, which was before the school semester had begun. We were basically counting on being able to farm our gear during the 2 weeks we had before class started, and then a little bit of farming to prepare for each WOE. We can all see that things really haven't worked out.

To follow several claims from Avalons history, because there are truths to some of what people say.
1. We lost 2 cool people early on because we decided we wanted to keep a few douchebag SinX.
2. Two of those douchebags that we were counting on quit playing.
3. 4 Players quit/inactive as soon as school started
4. We lost 3 people early on to Maple Story.
5. Lost Storm over the GTB mess. I've talked to him in person and he's cool with whatever happened.
6. Zirka macro'd and got caught with the GTB in his possession.
7. Two more of the french players ragequit because they couldn't get the GTB back.
8. One member got Married in real life /e11

Of the remaining members, half of us don't have any time to play. You can all see from our history that there were a few glaring mistakes. Oh well. My point is, you can stop piling Avalon into this group of WPE users and quitters based on WOE competition. That's hardly the reason we aren't there.

Thanks,
Steve Irwin.
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

Setting something straight here.

1. I don't cheat. While I can't exactly control some of my guild members and what they do, I'll tell you right now that I, nor Valorous who is my brother, cheat. This is why I personally found these claims to be funny.

2. One person got banned from that incident. I got banned over a misunderstanding, which is why I am unbanned and still play on that server. That thread is months old.

3. How am I associated when I wasn't there when he "did" it? Again, this goes back as to how I was unbanned after talking to that GM and continue playing there to this day.

4. Everyone in my guild knows Kiana and she can speak for herself when she says she was harder on us than any other guild on this server as to our attitude, even just being retarded sometimes. I'm pretty sure she can vouch for us when I say we don't cheat, because she would have been on our Butts if we ever did.

5. Your assumptions have good foundation, I'll give you that. But because you don't know the full story, they are invalid.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

My apologies and thanks to Steve Irwin for setting his guild's information straight. Same to Plike.
Salang
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Salang »

Qembek wrote:lol i didnt mean this one my dear Salang, i mean last fe woe when you didnt even sb on me, just tried to stop me from casting and you failed with several miss hits. /facts
What? Either your just retarded or your daydreaming. How would a sinx miss on a HWizard? Considering you werent sw'd or kaupe'd. You dont make any sense, first SE WoE that i participated in i didnt even have a pvp weapon, pretty sure i one shot you and 90% of your guild np. But whatever you say bro, dont want to burst your bubble (:
Jazy | Salang | Illusionism

http://hosted.filefront.com/Salang

Molly
Poring
Poring

Post by Molly »

and now tell me, when did you hear me saying that dt is woe guild? we just attend woe and it is not our top goal at this server.
Sorry to be the one to break this to you Quembek, but a WoEing guild is defined as a guild that participates in a server's WoE. Evidence states that you and your guild have participated in WoE. Several times in fact. So your claim of DT is not a "woe guild" is a fallacy when reality has stated otherwise.

Only way for you and/or your guild to claim to be a non-woe guild is for you and your members not to have been present during WoE times. In which case, all of your members would have to say that someone hacked into their accounts and/or their little brothers (or sisters) played their chars. In this case, it would account for their horrible performance. (Excluding Dust ofc).
Molly
Poring
Poring

Post by Molly »

Resolve wrote:
yes it is. i had a quick visit to destinaRO forums and found this:
Yes, shows how well you research your claims and broadcast your opinions on something based on a "quick" visit. Because of this action, it lead you to make this statement:

...and boy was I entertained.

Its funny how Plike can say that they cheated and never abused whatever it was.
If you had taken time to actually READ through all of those posts, you would've come across these facts:

1) Plike was accused of cheating because he happened to be in a conversation which included the person who was found guilty. In this case, there were SS of him participating in a conversation where one person was talking about a macro program and the rest were talking about how spamming a skill can cause a window to open.
2)GM's banned Plike's account.
3)Plike posted on forums asking for a review of the case and his part of it.
4)GM's reviewed his case and didn't find him guilty of any wrong doing.
5)GM's unbanned his account and he still continues to play there.

No wonder why youre here. Too bad you got caught again.

You people never learn.
I find it very, very, VERY amusing that you give judgement to a person and a group of people without taking the time to review if your judgement is a correct one. Thank you for providing us with the link to the site and showing us how ignorant** you can be. Also, I think its wonderful that you libel people and make assumptions on their characters without properly looking into the matter.

and just in case Plike wishes to rebut regarding that destina thread:

Accessory [Legal Term]

And lastly, I appreciate the irony that a link to a legal content was inserted into your post. According to the definition that you provided, in order for Plike to have been an "accessory" to the crime, he would have to fit this category: (this is a direct quote) "An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being, or will be committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way, or simply by failing to report the crime to proper authority. The assistance to the criminal may be of any type, including emotional or financial assistance as well as physical assistance or concealment."

Under this definition, Plike was unaware that not reporting a conversation regarding macro programs was against the rules. There was nothing specifically stated under that server's TOS that required him to report it.

Considering everything that you inferred regarding Plike's character, I believe that you, sir, fit into this category: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libel

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance or http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorant
fail
Poporing
Poporing

Post by fail »

^ryukaki jr. see signature for details
^ right click, view image ^.^
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Post by Qembek »

Salang wrote:How would a sinx miss on a HWizard?
Thats the question you should ask rourself :)
Molly wrote:
Sorry to be the one to break this to you Quembek, but a WoEing guild is defined as a guild that participates in a server's WoE. Evidence states that you and your guild have participated in WoE. Several times in fact. So your claim of DT is not a "woe guild" is a fallacy when reality has stated otherwise.

Only way for you and/or your guild to claim to be a non-woe guild is for you and your members not to have been present during WoE times. In which case, all of your members would have to say that someone hacked into their accounts and/or their little brothers (or sisters) played their chars. In this case, it would account for their horrible performance. (Excluding Dust ofc).
when you make a char to kill monsters or search eq, you call it PvM/PvE char, when you make a char to fight against another player, then you call it Pvp char.
So if I would make, PvM char and I would warp to pvp map and go in there to fight, you would keep saying that I made a pvp char? thats dumb and you cant even understand what i tried to say in that sentences you quote. so its a waste of my time to explain again and again.
ps. did you create this account just to post in this topic? funny

i wont argue about cheating thing cause as i said before i dont think that Plike or his brother would cheat, they arent dumb and arent lazy to do so, instead of that, they know this game pretty well so they dont need to cheat.

this is going nowhere so lets put it like that:
DT is my guild and my concern. I'll play and run this guild as i want, and your opinion means almost nothing to me unless you are my guildmate. as for woe i already reached my goals long time ago and i dont feel any rush to do this again and i also dont need to proove anthing to you guys.

Eot for me, so good luck Plike, Val and Salang, as for others who tried to insult me or my guild - have fun trolling and showing how dumb you are
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii »

dt is just angry cause they aren't worth Crap on tis server. but doesn't matter anyways, DT can woe themselves now.