26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

For any First Edition War of Emperium posts.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

Post by Resolve »

I wasnt there. What happened? /dum

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Re: 26-Sept-2009 WoE FE

Post by Sakaretsu »

Dunno I was playin DotA.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii »

Boring WoE, too many guilds quitted/inactive. I went to play DotA too :)
fail
Poporing
Poporing

Post by fail »

dotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ign? bnet? garena?
^ right click, view image ^.^
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

Nothing new happened but you can add another guild to the list that quit. /!
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

14:00: The War Of Emperium: First Edition has begun!
14:02: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [Devil Tools] guild.
14:06: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [STFUKTHX] guild.
14:12: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [Devil Tools] guild.
14:15: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [STFUKTHX] guild.
14:18: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [Devil Tools] guild.
14:21: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [STFUKTHX] guild.
14:31: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [Devil Tools] guild.
14:34: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [STFUKTHX] guild.
14:40: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [Devil Tools] guild.
14:43: The [ADB1 - Neuschwanstein] castle has been conquered by the [STFUKTHX] guild.
15:00: The War Of Emperium: First Edition is over!

As far as the "another guild" quit topic goes, so far, Avalon has quit for their own reasons and GTFOKTHX has quit due to lack of members from server transitions/moves/school/life (and the @go/@storage thread blocking a majority). Parts of the previous two are now scattered into other guilds or forming new guilds too.

Two to three (possibly more) completely new guilds replace the one that "quit" this time. Similar to when STFUKTHX replaced another. In talks with the GL of Devil Tools, they won't be leaving ever.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

achoo!

*sniff sniff*

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Qembek
Drops
Drops

Post by Qembek »

Plike wrote:Nothing new happened but you can add another guild to the list that quit. /!
cya. To be honest, I wont cry my eyes out cause you guys left. have fun on another server and be "pr0 & l33t"

Koma, if they wont woe today, i suggest to disable castle drops for 2 weeks or more until more guilds start to attend woe.

As for guilds leaving, its funny beucause from Avalon, GTFO, STFU and DT, we were not the strongest one. The strongest and most b*tching guilds went emo and left. I know some of you, like Plike and I wonder, why after this long time, playing RO, you guys still dont get it and dont know how to have real fun from playing.

peace
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

Qembek wrote:
Plike wrote:Nothing new happened but you can add another guild to the list that quit. /!
cya. To be honest, I wont cry my eyes out cause you guys left. have fun on another server and be "pr0 & l33t"

Koma, if they wont woe today, i suggest to disable castle drops for 2 weeks or more until more guilds start to attend woe.

As for guilds leaving, its funny beucause from Avalon, GTFO, STFU and DT, we were not the strongest one. The strongest and most b*tching guilds went emo and left. I know some of you, like Plike and I wonder, why after this long time, playing RO, you guys still dont get it and dont know how to have real fun from playing.

peace

We didn't go emo. There is a serious lack of competition here, and I find it to be a waste of my time. If anything, you went emo on me today simply because I left your guild without telling you, specifically, why.

Fun for me is WoE. If I'm not having fun with WoE, there is no reason for me to play. I don't know what your idea of real fun is, but just because I don't share the same standard as you doesn't mean you can make yourself seem better than me for it.
yuugi
Drops
Drops

Post by yuugi »

Maybe they have fun doing pvm :)