Time to say Goodbye.

Latest News and Updates on Amistr.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Time to say Goodbye.

Post by Kiana »

We the staff of Amistr.net would like to thank everyone for playing and supporting the server.When we decided to open Amistr.net the goal was to create a place for people to feel comfortable, a place for people to learn, a place people could enjoy themselves.

Talking to players and of course not all feel the same way, but alot of people have gained something from Amistr whether it be knowlege of the game, knowledge of how to work as a team, or simply just made new friends.

Knowing this, I am very glad to have been able to supply and work on the server for you all. Although sadly it seems the time has come for AmistrRO to say goodbye, and the staff to wish players good luck on their search for a new home.

AmistrRO and AmistrRO's Ventrilo will be closing on July 30th 2010. So until that date we will leave the server open for your guys fun and testing.We will also increase the rates to 300x Base, 300x Job, 100x Drop Rate(This will be MVP drops and cards aswell), @go, and @storage on Tuesday July 12th 2010. There will no longer be maintenance preformed on Amistr after Tuesday July 12th 2010.
Also we will be keeping Wool(test server) open until the servers are decomissioned.

If anyone has any questions you are always free to email me at kiana@amistr.net. I would also like to offer that if anyone would like suggestions/information on servers your welcome to ask me, I will try to assist you guys in anyway possible.

Good luck everyone;
Kiana