Good times.

Put screenshots here for everyone's enjoyment.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Good times.

Post by Haelstrom »

I decided to buy out the vend with 300 Soft Feathers, and actually try getting a +7 F. Beret. So I go ahead and get the 3 made, all three succeed, and off to Prontera I go after I buy a few Elu. Note this is my first actual attempt at getting a +7.. ever. Just ain't done it.

I refine all to their safety limit. Then I begin, trying to go 1 point at a time so that way, if they break, I'll just keep the highest.

First Beret.. BREAK! Going to +5, it broke. Dammit.

Second Beret.. BREAK! Going to +5. Oh come on.

So now I got this third and final beret. I'm hesitant. I'm all "..maybe I should just go get more and keep this," or even "I'll try one refine." But that voice inside me that detests [COMMUNISM] proclaimed I should go the way of balls and guts, so I typed 3 in the little box, and started hitting enter, bracing myself for disappointment.

+5
+6

Now I'm really nervous. "..Man, this is gonna get my hopes up...ngng..7.. should I disconnect-" [Enter.]

+7. "YAAAAAAY" - put it in my Black Noble Hat. I had a 9.6% of going 0 to 7.

Now to go +9 a KVM weapon first time.

..HAHAHAAHAH just kidding, I'm gonna commit suicide over KVM. Still, this is one of those moments where the stars align in RO and things go badass. And I do love them. Post examples of your card/refine/etc. luck, if you'd like.