<3 Rosa

Put screenshots here for everyone's enjoyment.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

<3 Rosa

Post by Dowe »

Take a look at Mr Popular:

/right
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: <3 Rosa

Post by Koma »

Those screenshots better be from Wool! *shakes a fist since none of them are on the sidewalks and doesn't see the Fleece in the screenshot*

Kidding. It doesn't seem like anyone had a problem with it and there were no reports of anyone asking for it to be cleared. =P
cometodru
Poporing
Poporing

Post by cometodru »

the chats weren't up for long anyways LOL we just did it to get Rosa's attention.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

Carly has her own posse
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

About to say, they'd best been temporary or I'd raged since I got a QQ storm thrown at me for a hell of a lot less (albeit over longer periods of time.)

Regardless, enjoy your short lived independence. Gonryun is going to be claimed five times over for your transgressions when I return.

[Adjusts his pipe.] Yes. In fact, I see this act as one of war, something equivalent of your "Pearl Harbor Assault" - rather clever with your short-lived "Divine Wind" gentlemen. However, you underestimate the fighting spirit of the [Haelstrom Legion], and for this, your punishment will be a swift and overwhelming, crushing defeat.

You have at most a few days~a week to surrender. Once my power supply is rectified, I will take no mercy, claiming all lesser states and merging them into my collective. You have until then to offer unconditional surrender, and perhaps a few dollars in Dr. Pepper- preferably Cherry.

Yes, this reminds me of the American Civil War, were one side completely awesome represented by myself, and the otherside a dark corruption - nay, a blight unto the earth.. yourself. You've fought splendidly, men- but I am afraid the kid gloves are coming off, especially since once I get my schoolwork caught up, I'll have a few weeks of non-stop freetime. Lord help those that obtain my ire during these crucial times; I've no doubt the [Haelstrom Legion] will multiply ten, non perhaps, seventy fold - and will place a firm clamp on your so called "independence." Your own faults for poking your heads out when my back was turned!

[Minor salute.] If you do not issue unconditional surrender however, I doubt the city-state known formerly as Gonryun will be my only theater of war.

You have been warned..

[DRAMATIC PIPE SHIFT.]

Regards, Colonel Haelstrom of the Celestial Being Guild, Master General Haelstrom of the Haelstrom Legion. PRE-SENT!
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

I think we'll take over Gonryun. Maybe.. :D