Special features.

Got a Question? Ask it. ( does not include comments and suggestions)
Roy Revant
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Special features.

Post by Roy Revant »

Well, not like I have made a full search on the forums, but I can't find anything related to the special features of this server other than that thread about the Hat NPC, a few things come to mind; Giftdrops and WoEs, what is a Giftdrop and can you explain what is it for? As for the WoE, how many different WoEs are there? And what are the prizes/castle loot from each? Or they are the same?

Other thing is the mix-up of the headgears, but that one is already clear to me, I write this in case the reader also wonders about the special features of this server.

And in case I missed some, can you write about them as well? You know, those things that make Amistr different than iRO and other servers besides the generic NPCs such as Healer, Warper and Job Changer.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Re: Special features.

Post by Dowe »

Koma has listed some of the changes and features the 2nd post of this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=8&p=6784#p6784

The giftdrop is basically a small chance that when killing a monster, you may get a special item. The chance is really low. You recieve a message from the giftdrop NPC, and you have to follow the instructions (exactly) and you get a prize.

You have about a 10% chance of the prize being the hat listed as the giftdrop hat on the patcher.

There are a fair few WoEs.

2 Baby WoEs (for baby classes only). They are more so minigames though.

3 WoE First Editions. They are held at various times throughout the weekend. (Times on the main site: http://info.amistr.net/).

1 WoE Second Edition. Held sunday after WoE FE. More info at the previous link.

The treasure drops are the castle's normal treasure according to which castle it is. Castles are changed monthly.
/right