Event(?) suggestion

Fey
Drops
Drops

Re: Event(?) suggestion

Post by Fey »

One server I played (Rhapsody RO, though I highly doubt anyone would know it) had automated poring races, which exists in Hugel I think but every four (or eight? I forget) hours a NPC would pop up in the main town and an announcement would be made. You'd bet 10k or 5k (some small amount.. again, I forget) on a poring and if it won you'd get a token. The tokens could be traded in for Skittles or hats (hats obviously worth more tokens than Skittles).. the hats were poring related but they could be anything Kiana wants to make it. It's just a good way to get people involved. I know some people would make sure to be online for the poring races and they were really fun. It was all automated, too.
Maidei - 96/something gypsy
Feyuda - 99/50 Taekwon Ranker
Feyr - 99/69 High Priest
Aelia - 85/something Lord Knight
And anything else with "Fey" in the name.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Actually, the Hugel monster races are offical based and have already been implemented. I dont know how often they run, but i know if you sit in Hugel long enough you hear an announcement that it is about to start.

You would just need to implement some sort of custom rewards system for the part about the hats that you suggested. (I think)
/right
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Would like to remind you all, we do have an event suggestion section for you to post your ideas in.
Midnight
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Midnight »

I have a few.
  • Soccer- The monster 1792 is a soccer ball that takes only 1 damage a time and has an HP of 1000. You could use quiz_02 and create 2 teams. Get the players to make teams or pick teams for them. Use parties to tell who's in who's team. Using the Eagle Flag or 1913 to make a goal for the Eagle team and Use the Lion Flag or 1912 to make the Lion teams flags.The teams must get the soccer ball between the two opposite flags of the enemy for a goal.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/ ... ece018.jpg" TARGET="_blank

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/ ... ece019.jpg" TARGET="_blank -Yay goal!
  • Poring Hide and Seek- A GM will change their name to Poring (HP: 100%) and disguise as a poring. They will hide among many other porings(#1725) and blend in. The players must find the GM poring to win.

• Alphaporing- Porings with Letters as their names will be spawned. The letters will spell out a word that the players must figure out. If however there is a word containing multiples of the same letter there will be a larger mass of that letter poring and the GMs may tell the players that the word contains more than one of those letters. It is a very hard game for the players.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/ ... ece021.jpg" TARGET="_blank -Word is ANGEL in example.
  • Amatsu Castle~Mini Endless Tower- It is called this because Amatsu Castle is best fit for the job. It has around 5 levels(to lazy to count) With no other monsters, and very unlikely to find a player there. On each level the monsters will get harder. At the very end the top floor contains an MVP that can teleport. Players CANNOT go up a level until all monsters on that level is destroyed. The GM's must sit at the warp to the higher levels to keep players out, because many do not listen. The real prize of this game however, is the Drops from the MVP. Also, with approval one level is called a CARD MAP. Which contains many monsters that have cards players want. (there isn't to much harm, because I never got a player that got a card.) This event is not for the weak and you will die MANY times. So save in Amatsu.
  • Clone Wars- It's Epic. Everyone goes to PVP and one at a time must face everyones clone in that room. It takes a while though, and its disappointing when all players are weak. Also, the stupid Stalkers, and Sin's won't come out of hide. Lol, but it is still Epic.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Again I will say there is an event suggestion section in the event area of the forums.
This thread will be closed.