Is Dual-Logging restricted?

Questions that already have answers.
im so brooklyn
Poring
Poring

Is Dual-Logging restricted?

Post by im so brooklyn »

I've been trying for a few times to dual-log a buffer slave for levelling, but my second client closes just as I log in the account details. I just wanted to ask if it isn't allowed or if there is a problem with my RO.

Thanks.
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Re: Is Dual-Logging restricted?

Post by Clandestine »

Dual logging/multi-clienting is not restricted (unless you are participating in an event or battlegrounds)~

To fix follow the link below.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=639
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Multi Clienting is allowed here on Amistr, currently our client does not support it, although we are working on the next client release which will include the capability.
There is a link on the install page which includes where to get the client for multi-clienting.
Please see the following thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=639&p=3573&hilit=multiclient#p3573

See the following rule as to when multi clienting isn't allowed.(events and Battlegrounds)

Rule: #12 - NO Multi Clienting In Events and Battlegrounds
Multi Client or Dual Client usage is allowed to be done here on Amistr, with the exceptions of a few instances. You are NOT allowed to multi client/Dual Client in events, or in battlegrounds.

Battlegrounds have been modified in a few ways to make it so multi client/dual client usage is not needed. For example there is a 5 versus 5 battlegrounds and levels requirements have been reduced.

Special Note: You may have multiple clients signed into Amistr at the same time, BUT you may only have one client present in the Battlegrounds or event. This also means you may not have at the same time 1 account in one set of battlegrounds, and 1 client in another set of battlegrounds. Buff Slaves for example may be present in the entrance of the battle grounds but they may not take part in the battlegrounds round as it would become a multi client.

Punishment

First offense: Jail- 24hours - 1 week Jail time.
Second offense: 1 Day – 1 week Account ban.
Third offense: Permanent Ban.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

An official client release was made: http://install.amistr.net/Amistr-Multi-0427.exe

In addition, it is pre-packaged with the updated Small Client: http://install.amistr.net/Amistr-Companion-0427.exe