Random Question.

Questions that already have answers.
AngelTakana
Poring
Poring

Random Question.

Post by AngelTakana »

Yeah this is a random question, but i noticed you have Old Payon aswell as Neo Payon when i saw old payon i just went x3, i didnt notice you guys had it. but umm here is what i want to ask. /awsm

Could you be able to Send me the Map and the stuff for it or Old Payon? i really like that map alot, and my friend has been looking for it for ages, So would it be okay if you emailed me where you found the map of Old payon, when i mean that like the site or something so my friend can get it aswell ^.^ it would be VERY cool if you could...but i hardly look at the forums so could you be able to email me?

My email is : *removed to prevent spam*

^.^ Please answer back and i really hope you can tell me or give me the map stuff for Old Payon it would be very awesome...Cant wait to hear from you ^_^

EDIT by Koma: Got your e-mail so removing it from the post so you don't get spammed.
AngelTakana- Sniper- Black Sheeps
Emmy-Priest-Black Sheeps
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Random Question.

Post by Koma »

Old Payon was actually taken from old Ragnarok installers that I have archived away -- yet hexed to work under the "payoo" name. It should be possible to rip the map itself from our GRF via a GRF extractor/viewer though if that's what's desired.

As far as the scripts go, it's taken from my old work porting AEGIS and YARE/original Athena scripts when I did it for Discovery/Ethereal-RO -- that, however, will not be distributed out (although I'm pretty sure the fancy scripters can duplicate it easily enough just going there and looking).
AngelTakana
Poring
Poring

Re: Random Question.

Post by AngelTakana »

Oh okay ill try to remmeber but could you email me just so i remmeber ^.^.

And thanks for editting my post to removing my email ^^
AngelTakana- Sniper- Black Sheeps
Emmy-Priest-Black Sheeps