Hello everyone

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
Zaraki
Poring
Poring

Hello everyone

Post by Zaraki »

Hello im an old ro player and im getting back into the game, just looking for the right server. i hope this server will be right for me, it is the first server that i am testing and im going to be looking for a guild. i have exp with high wizards <this has been my main char for most servers and im pretty good with them. also know how to play lord knights and snipers<well most people can play sniper they are easy>.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Hello everyone

Post by MayChan »

Welcome to AmistrRO ^^ I hope you'll enjoy this server. How long have you play RO?
Zaraki
Poring
Poring

Post by Zaraki »

many many years...if i would have to guess in total time it would be around 3 years atleast...its always been on and off...mostly because servers shuting down and getting mad because you lose everything you worked for.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

0o0o 3 years, that's cool. Yeah, I'm on and off too when it comes to playing RO. I've been to many servers that shut down or wipe a lot or worst just plain out corrupted. I'm really content with Amistr, it reminds me of my first server a lot and it's really stable :3. Hopefully you don't have to search for anymore servers :D
Zaraki
Poring
Poring

Post by Zaraki »

can i meet you in game? im already set up and playing.
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

Ummm, sure I'll try to get on soon, My High Priest name is MaiChan /no1
Ran
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Ran »

Welcome! I'm new here also. I'm sure you will love this server. Just make sure to read the rules, because the GMs are great about enforcing them. There are daily Events and the ventrilo server is very friendly. I hope you like this server as much as I do!

/heh

~Drink in my hand and my heart on the dance-floor~
.::Eni::.
Poring
Poring

Post by .::Eni::. »

qq i miss u zaraki qq where did u go? qq