Guild Joining depending on woe status

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
yellow
Poring
Poring

Guild Joining depending on woe status

Post by yellow »

hi people,

Im a representative from tsunami-guild (GMT +1) and we are intrested in joining this server depending on a few WoE-points:

- What times wil they probably set be? (we know the times arent set yet)
- How many castles will you probably open?
- How long will WoE probably last each session?

etc:
- Is doublelogging allowed?
- Is something done about afk-farming?
-

depending on the outcome of these questions we are willing to join the server with about 15~20 players, so yeah we are a small guild only, but very close to each other so thats why we are searching for a nice server together....

hopefully we will receive lots of comments!

Regards,

Minbari, representative of the RO guild: Tsunami
Panic
Drops
Drops

Re: Guild Joining depending on woe status

Post by Panic »

The GMs here don't support dual clienting, however you're allowed to due at your own risk. I can provide you with the link to dual client, just PM me if you need it.

There are no rules against AFK-Leveling that I've seen, although you can't get exp after being idle for 2mins, same goes for looting I believe. Hope that helped! Bring your guild to the server please, we will <3 you forever!
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Panic is right about dual clienting there are ways to get it, but the staff of amistr doesnt support it.
Woe times... we have a thread currently to see what times the players would generally like then we will be holding a poll to narrow it down. As for castles that depends on the population... mini woe which is basicly for fun will be the 4 castles.
Woe Fe and SE as i said will depend on population, but the main assumption at the moment is 1 until the population requires more, so we have decent compeition.

As for afk-leveling autoloot disables after a short time, and the same as experiance the max you can really be afk is around 5 minutes. I hope this helps:)
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Dook »

yes I also agree with kiana

1 castle for woe right now seems good