Hello

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
Sarin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Hello

Post by Sarin »

I will most probably play here, so it's time to introduce myself :)
I've been playing RO more or less actively for...4 years I think, not really sure. Y'know how it goes...you lay off RO for a while, but it always gets you back somehow...
I've been playing mostly low-mid rates-I never had patience for less than 10ish rates, and I don't like overcustomized servers as they rarely get the balance right. I kinda prefer lower population-I don't like WoE at scale "you do one thing all the time and don't ever think of anything else". I like using all my char can do.

So why am I telling all this? Well, I'm a lazy person and don't like soloing. I'd prefer to already be in a guild when I start playing. Besides, I am not really sure what class will I play-so I might take what guild needs. BUT, I prefer playing offensive chars, I don't like standing in bragi 24/7 spamming one or two skills, or *gasp* BE a 24/7 Bragi. I've played mostly SinX/LK during those times, but...well, I had enough of playing SinX, and for LK the way I like it I'd need some really good stuff (Diablo Armor, +9 tidals, Horn of Bufallo...), so without real chance of getting these I won't play it either. I've been thinking of Gypsy, in my own special way...so don't expect me to be pinned down in Bragi'd Screaming or support songs all the time.
So...the guild I'm looking for...while they should WoE, they should do mainly for fun, not a hardcore "WoE is everything". I don't like drama guilds...

Okay, that should be everything for now, if you wanna know something else about me, you can ask. Reply, that's another thing :D

Edit: right now you can catch me on my future sniper, Idril...
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Hello

Post by Dook »

Welcome to AmistrRO.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello

Post by Kiana »

Welcome, ^_^