A Greeting Full of Moo.

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
Aredhel
Poring
Poring

A Greeting Full of Moo.

Post by Aredhel »

Normally, I'd open up with a bunch of cows/bulls/oxes mooing at everyone... but someone cow-napped them all.. We're still searching. =(

On a more non-grieving note... I'm Aredhel Vannae (not my real name), age 19, college Freshman, and am currently server hopping like a madwoman looking for a good server. A lot of good servers I found (searched through about 28 in 30 minutes yesterday) were either high rate, which I hate, had over-powering customs, or had wings. I. HATE. WINGS. They don't work with RO unless they are apart of a race/class.

Okay.. something about myself... In RO, my favorite classes are Combo Champions, Battlechemists (using Lifs), AGI-Spear Knights (no servers have Knights with Spear-Quicken, except one that died years ago), and Melee Ninjas. My most hated class is Assassin Cross. Their EDP is total BS, and I'm sure many people know why. >_> Other than RO, I play Mabinogi, Pangya (rarely), S4 League, Audition (rarely), Pandora Saga (very rarely), waiting on Holic 2, or as Netgame calls it, "Cloud Nine," S.U.N., a.k.a. Soul of the Ultimate Nation, and AVA, a.k.a. Alliance of Valiant Arms. I used to play Trickster Online, but MyShop killed it forever. (R.I.P. Trickster Online CBT).

Outside of gaming I watch anime, attempt to learn about computer technology and fail, and write stories. I currently have 3 stories, and none of them are complete; two are halted and one is currently in progress. I also touch Photoshop a couple of times every couple of months, which explains why my skills deteriorate everytime I make a new siggy...

I guess that's about it for my intro.... Now, I need to get back to searching for my fellow mooers...
When life gives you lemons, drop them and bail.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Re: A Greeting Full of Moo.

Post by Haelstrom »

You're not the only one that hates wings. Wings 'ere are on the test server only and that's only provided you spawn them. Now, if someone made "wings" that were four arms..

Incidentally, welcome.
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Welcome to Amistr:)
MayChan
Poporing
Poporing

Post by MayChan »

Welcome to Amistr =3
Aredhel
Poring
Poring

Post by Aredhel »

Thanks, everyone~
When life gives you lemons, drop them and bail.
mikosci
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by mikosci »

Wulcom :>