Greetings! I come in peace!

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
Castor
Poring
Poring

Greetings! I come in peace!

Post by Castor »

No, seriously, I am. :3

Hello there, you may call me Castor, or Cast. I've been playing RO for some time now, around more than five years if I'm not mistaken. I hope to meet you all, and that we all can get along! I've been brought here by a friend as the previous server we played in sort of died out. It's a curse, I tell you! But hopefully we will be staying here for a long time and hope to bring more people in here too.

/heh
"Next, I'll make lead and blood appear on the walls."
Bansai
Poring
Poring

Re: Greetings! I come in peace!

Post by Bansai »

WHY DOES IT ERROR WHEN I TRY TO POST MY INTRO FFFF

Hi Castor, and welcome to the server though I'm in no position to be welcoming you, having signed up about an hour before you. You may know me as the person who asked you to play with me on this server. Also, ALL the servers our guild played on died or got plain sucky.

ALSO, DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU.
Aha you looked right?
we're not invincible; we're only people.
Castor
Poring
Poring

Post by Castor »

IT'S BECAUSE THE SERVER SOMEHOW KNOWS THAT YOU ARE IN DISGUISE. D:

Or it just doesn't like some of us people. Pif.

And hello back to you, Bansai. Ahh, yes, I remember you. You were the one who convinced me to come and me being the follower, followed you to hear and you forced me to do an intro thread. Not really, but I wanna blame you. D: And ahhh, the server we last played went down under and it sucks. Plain sucks. Still remember how so freaking Petunia it was? XD

AND I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT.
... *takes a peek* ... *SCREAM*

Scared you, huh?
"Next, I'll make lead and blood appear on the walls."
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

Welcome:)