THIS IS AN INTERESTING TITLE

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
Bansai
Poring
Poring

THIS IS AN INTERESTING TITLE

Post by Bansai »

Hello :3 I'm new here (obviously, or I wouldn't be posting under this section). A friend of mine introduced this server to me a few months back, but he ended up leaving (because of drama or something?), and lurking through the threads, I spotted some people I know :B Well, after a break from RO, I decided to start anew with a couple of my old guild members on this server, because it looks pretty fun (and a GM has an avatar of My Melody, which I'm shamefully a fan of) :>

<insert some interesting facts about me here> I don't know what to write, and I can't stand not writing in all this lovely empty space! Um, my favorite job classes are Minstrels/ Scholars, and I play mostly for the social aspect. I'm a crap guild leader. I like drawing, and music. And.. okay I admit I'm not very interesting xD

I'm waiting for my epically slow download to finish, so I can get started with playing on this server. Erm, I'm not very sure on my character names because I don't know what's taken yet, but I'm sure I'll add it to my signature sooner or later. Hope to meet you all in game!

Edit: Hey it worked! Stupid computer wouldn't let me post yesterday >;[
we're not invincible; we're only people.
Castor
Poring
Poring

Re: THIS IS AN INTERESTING TITLE

Post by Castor »

Welcome Bansai.

Finally you can post. And I remember you. You are the one that invited me to come to this server to play with you. Yes, you are the one. D: And I registered one hour after you. Rofl. I'm also waiting for my slow download to finish. I'll definitely be seeing you in game mode soon. >D
"Next, I'll make lead and blood appear on the walls."
Bansai
Poring
Poring

Re: THIS IS AN INTERESTING TITLE

Post by Bansai »

My download has finisheeeeeeed!!!

But I gotta go out soon orz I'm looking forward to testing it out tonight hopefully! Tell me if you need me to somehow pass to you, IF the installation works for me and you haven't finished downloading it by the next time I'm seeing you.
we're not invincible; we're only people.