Installation

Anything related to your server.
Llysa
Drops
Drops

Installation

Post by Llysa »

Didn't see a question section.

Is it possible to play the game with sakray, or does it have to be either the ragray or full install client?

Thanks.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Installation

Post by Koma »

It's possible. Just install the Companion installer to a directory, then copy over your sdata.grf to that folder.

Depending on how far your Sakray installation is updated, your mileage may vary though. It's recommended to use Ragray as it should stay updated. Regarding the Full Installer, that is just the Companion installer packaged with Sakray, so I wouldn't recommend that with your current setup.
Llysa
Drops
Drops

Post by Llysa »

Thanks for the prompt response.

I'll try out what you posted, the sakray I have is the latest version - hope it works.. really don't want to have to download another 1gb worth of data ^^:
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Welcome, and glad I could help.

I was actually surprised when I saw this post (since I didn't notice it originally) -- so by my standards, I don't even consider it a prompt response. I had actually wanted to apologize for replying late.
Llysa
Drops
Drops

Post by Llysa »

Not sure what the standard response time is, somewhere around a few hours seems pretty fast to me. But good to know what to expect from now on~

Thanks again. It worked =)