WE lost TEMPEST?!

Anything related to your server.
Orange
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

WE lost TEMPEST?!

Post by Orange »

/dum oomg we lost tempest now, one of the most powerful guild in this server

what could be the future for the tempest members will be?

wonder... hey GDRAGON wazzzaaaapppp!
"I Like The Way You Smile Lil' Riding Hood"
Poseidon
Poring
Poring

Re: WE lost TEMPEST?!

Post by Poseidon »

Since nearly every guild refused to attack during WoE, we feel urged to move out.
As a farewell present to Amistr, one last laugh:

We had fun here.
Peace
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Post by Clandestine »

Poseidon wrote:Since nearly every guild refused to attack during WoE, we feel urged to move out.
Just as planned.
Sythis
Drops
Drops

Post by Sythis »

Aw, Sad day today everyone. CB's biggest competition is leaving? Well, This gives the smaller guilds a chance to have fun in woe now. It was fun to join arms with Tempest one time before they left. Me and Tri Edge had fun times holding that door down.

None-the-less, I will still be around to jump into random guilds for woe. You have yet to see the last of me!
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Sythis wrote:Aw, Sad day today everyone. CB's biggest competition is leaving?
Hm? When were they our competition? Last I checked, our entire guild quit before theirs did, I'd say they were our betters to my disappointment.

None the less, a shame. Hope to see you guys back.
Pineco
Poring
Poring

Post by Pineco »

what the?! First CB now Tempest? whew,,, totally lost,

hey CB's! whats the plan now?

Are we dead? or what? /dum
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

It's essentially one active member right now. The remainder either lol-WoE with random guilds sometimes or flat out don't play. I don't agree with either the action nor the rational, but that's how it is.

I'll think of something though.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

For those of you who want to keep in touch, MSN: haesarang@live.com. You must include who you are. And could someone please send me an email when WoE gets more interesting (when guilds dont ragequit because they can't accept the fact that they need more organization to take a castle)? Thanks, I had fun here.
Knightmare
Drops
Drops

Post by Knightmare »

Well, good luck. Sad greetings from Sacred Legion. We had fun on WoE, even though we were still just starting on the server. So yeah, have fun on your next endeavor.
Poseidon wrote:Since nearly every guild refused to attack during WoE, we feel urged to move out.
We always blocked the pre-emp room, till we get the whole guild to rush(which takes a hell long of time). Even though we really had a bad roster on that Woe, pre-emp was more intense in my opinion, and thus it evidently reduced the amount of people entering emp room.

If this was a soothing revelation, then let it be, better, kiss me. But like I said, good luck to everyone. We hope to see y'all around. /gg2

Polynomial - High Wizard
Reaver - Money Maker
Poseidon
Poring
Poring

Post by Poseidon »

Clandestine wrote: Just as planned.
Offcourse we could expect a sad comment like this.

So basically, you admit your guild couldn't stand losing each WoE, not being able to get past our traps, or even our first 2 or 3 cells, so then you rather choose to take cowardly actions instead of actually thinking about a way to get our castle. But yeah, that requires brains and skills.
Just grow up and learn to play.

As for the other guilds, was fun competing, I'll probably stick around for WoE if I have the time for it.
Peace