Gentlemen.

Anything related to your server.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Gentlemen.

Post by Haelstrom »

[Sips a can of Dr. Pepper.] Posting this here because people can't be assed to scroll down, and it's important.

It has come to my attention that more guilds have left due to a "lack of WoE presence" or a "lack of competition." Or "rage-quitting." I've even heard some people left to "take a break," of all the disgusting rhetoric. [Spits.]

Naivety on the left hand, foolishness on the right.

I should be changing my cat's litter, vacuuming the house, eating more of a breakfast than jalapenos, doing my school work ahead of time, and roughly nine other odd pieces - but, this seems way more important than.. eating and preventing my cat from using the living room carpet as his restroom.

Celestial Being is dead. I attempted to prevent its death, it is true. However, cowardice let it fall into ruin. What can I say, the [Celestial Champions] became yellow, frail, and weak. What few that still play, "lol-WoE" every now and again for random guilds, happily letting the [Celestial Dream] die. Such pompous buffoonery is..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EjljIafvT4&feature=related

..acceptable because I honestly don't want anyone who quit Celestial Being back in the new guild formed as the second coming of [Celestial]. They were super lame, still are, I spit on their graves given they are now officially dead to me. Incidentally, I'm going to make a thread with Photoshopped graves, so people can place spit on them as well. This will be your sacrifice, lest you incur my wrath. Resistance is futile.

[STATUS]
-Fortunately, no more horrible Gundam 00 or Gurren Lagann references! We're going to make good nerd references. Perhaps Crossbone Gundam or Breath of Fire related. Yeah.

-I'm the actual guild leader this time. I'm going to make people cry.

-I will take anyone who tries to "act racist" to belittle our image, eat them, and defecate them into a trash can myself. Looking at you, Kozan.

-We will slowly amass our power. It will seem like ages. Likely because I'm going to be playing League of Legends and my highly modified Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion a lot. But when we do eventually strike, none of your guilds will even be able to hold your ground for but an instant. The stale means of defending an Emperium room I've analyzed to death, and found all loopholes therein; it will be crushed in but a single motion. I will become a dictator of this server, controlling each and every WoE Castle with an iron fist. Morning, Afternoon, Night, SE, I will have COMPLETE DOMINANCE.

-We've still got fajiiiiitaaaaasssss.
===================================================

Know the horizon of the future is depth-less for I, yet for those of you whom would pale away, quit, or enlist in guilds against my favor.. it is but the darkest night, slipping into the depths of oblivion, wah-hahahaha, HAHHAHAHAH,

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Also, I will act super nice to you if you convince Bobby to give me that Paper Bag Hat. That pretty much decides whether I act benevolent and kind as your ruler or whether I enlist strict MVP ganking strategies and control the entire server like a tyrant. I want that Paper Bag Hat. I have Faust. I can use it more than he can.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, [Swishes his cape.] HAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Re: Gentlemen.

Post by Dowe »

On an entirely unrelated matter, is there any reason that Google Chrome keeps flagging pages with your signature as dangerous? Every single time I open a page where you have posted, I get warned that amistr.net hosts malicious content from haelstrom.net and I need to tick a little box to continue. It is quite annoying.

Rather then blame Google Chrome, I shall blame you for whatever reason. On top of that, I will also refuse to use another browser or check my security settings.

Code: Select all

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at forums.amistr.net contains elements from the site haelstrom.net, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for haelstrom.net.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
 I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer.  
/right
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Yes indeed - I've been dealing with it for a little under a week.

Essentially, Google has an automated system for detecting malware hosting websites. The thing is, haelstrom.net shares the same server as several other individuals hosted on the same machine, therefore if they're flagged for this, even though I host absolutely nothing at fault - I get flagged too.

Obnoxious, trust me.

I've been trying to get it resolved, and will have it taken care of entirely before long. For now, it's just a necessary annoyance, but don't be alarmed by it - I even double checked every little thing I've hosted, and even after running Google's own analytic tool, it claims it returns no malware hits. Doesn't mean the status gets taken off quickly however.
Dowe
Pouring
Pouring

Post by Dowe »

Well that sucks doesn't it.
/right
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Should be entirely sorted out, just waiting for the wankers to remove it from the "DANGER" status. Which'll be whenever Google damn well pleases, basically.
The Nightbringer
Poring
Poring

Post by The Nightbringer »

FOOLISH PMEH-YO. Do not let yourself get de-railed. -Slap!-

Just remember, in the face of evil, wankery, mermaids, Finland, what have you.. we shall always.. ALWAYS HAVE JUSTICE. When others falter, we shall never back down from a challenge. Even now in this dark hour I must know that you cling to your hopes, dreams, POWER...and most of all..

+10. AGI +5. Perfect Dodge +100

TOMTOM'S CATBRUSH.

For without this, TomTom's power would grow out of control, causing a catastrophe- an event so horrid and a force so immensely powerful that not even the forces of Mohawk'd Gordo can stop it..

POWERLESS!

NEVER GIVE UP.
THE AGE OF DARKNESS
Dust: I've never been a Mexican.