Haelstrom Message.

Anything related to your server.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Haelstrom Message.

Post by Haelstrom »

This is just an update for those curious. I've removed the following from my hosting:

-My Amistr direct download.
-The hat thread images.

I've found the latter largely skipped by a majority of the community, and the former redundant not to mention mildly babying the server's established download methods given the inconveniences in them should have been addressed long prior to now without my aid.

A heads up in case anyone gets curious.

Also, I may as well post it here because I've surprisingly gotten bugged about it in game more than I thought I'd be:

-Celestial Being is dead, it will never return but for very brief "fun runs" by a few of its members and I wouldn't hold your breath on that.
-I am running a new guild, WoE.
-I hate damned near every single one of you. Yes, even you Jimmy.

In fact.. you Jimmy, the most of all.

Anything else.. ooh- this is ahead of time prior to said guild becoming established: I accept absolutely no alliances. You either are a member of said guild, or in WoE you will die by said guild. I've never failed to see alliances do anything but be dead weight and distractions during WoE, not to mention there are no guilds on this server currently that are either interesting or respectful enough to consider forming an alliance with but perhaps a rare few, and I dunno the people involved too well so it's a definitive "no."

This is not to say I FORBADE MY GUILD FROM INTERACTING WITH OTHERS, I leave that to some of the currently larger guilds to handle for me with their anal guild masters. But worth putting out there.

"huhr y do i care"

I hate typing this crap over and over again, so the forums are a more convenient one-stop shop. Also, you're lucky I write what I do with half the drivel on these forums. Have you read the vomit in the stories section? Excluding my riveting recount of Whitesmith's conception, my god they're awful.

"what be da guild wit da guild"

The new guild is in what I call a "beta" form. I'm leveling it, along with many of my characters so I can fit roles the guild in newer presence may lack at first. If you join expecting to WoE the next day- I'm game, but much as I love spur of the moment WoEs, serious Haelstrom enjoys building up enough force to completely dominate the server status quota and then never, ever stop in insatiable greed.

It's what I do.

Ergo, I won't create a guild recruitment thread for said guild until I feel its base is established properly. Once I do however, be assured I want every guild slot filled.

'Daz all I got to say. [Spits.] FFPTTT
Orange
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Haelstrom Message.

Post by Orange »

*Orange Claps his hand*

*Salute* ^_^ weeee /heh /no1

im looking forward to see your guild.... it tastes interesting /heh
"I Like The Way You Smile Lil' Riding Hood"