So it begins.

Anything related to your server.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

So it begins.

Post by Haelstrom »

/heh

There I was. Walking along, minding my own business, when these two nice Champion fellers in Izlude PVP take the liberty of double-Asura Striking my Stalker. They both spam this emoticon and make poorly formulated Engrish insults, but.. that emoticon. Something about it.

Flash forward a while later, I'm ill. Hell, I'm still deathly ill, I sneeze and it feels like my throat is caving in it hurts so badly. But I decide "Hey, I'll hop on Amistr RO," and so I do. I'm greeted with these fellers. They all go "haha" or "ahahah," etc. Then they'll use this emoticon.

/heh

I'm thinking "..Alright, that's getting a little over-used. Kinda .. looks stupid." I mean /gg is cool and all, use that. Or CTRL +. Or hell, /e32, something - but that one emoticon looks retarded. Starting to kinda bug me. So I say an intricate sentence in English thinking a few fellers that don't speak it too well in Prontera would go "what" or "haha" - and sure enough, they did, and five of them use /heh.

I went "..hoh my god." There was an administrator there, but apparently she was in the pocket of these creepy laughing twits, so I started to run south. However, these people were chasing me, spamming this emoticon like iffin' they had a macro keyboard.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed like a little girl, running for my life as /heh filled the air until finally, I looked over mi'shoulder and my eyes turned big as china plates they did.

RAN AND RAN I DID, but to no avail. That hick looking laughter with the eyes closed like the guy must have down syndrome or something haunted me everywhere I went, until finally, I turned to the only person I could to make it stop.

Shaquille O'Neal. He applied the icy hot to the people who were doing this, which loosened their ligaments and allowed my escape.

The warning in my story is this: some emoticons in some games are going to look horrible. Believe it.
.::Eni::.
Poring
Poring

Re: So it begins.

Post by .::Eni::. »

Moral of the story: Beware of the Icy Hot *shivers*