Cost of resetter?

Anything related to your server.
Vico
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Cost of resetter?

Post by Vico »

How much will resetter cost? For each and both?
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Cost of resetter?

Post by Koma »

1.25m for Skill, 1.50m for Stat, 2.0m for Both (Discounted). The decision for this pricing scheme is taking into account being a MR and the general pricing of getting married/divorced in-game -- to a somewhat fair amount and work as a somewhat-needed zeny sinker (although not the only one) to head-off economy inflation.

Rates will increment by 250k PER CHARACTER each time you perform a reset. So, for example, if you reset once on your Lord Knight, it will cost 1.5m for Skill, 1.75m for Stat. It will max out at 9.75m and 10m respectively -- so as not to get *too* crazy. For Both, it will also increment as (Cost of Skill+Cost Of Stat-0.75mil).

If you have any recommendations to make it increment faster, please let me know. We will not be making it any lower.
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

don't get me wrong it's cool that you guys thought up this complex formula and all but
10 million?

i'd say cap it at like 2m tops or something
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

The amount is a no-issue as much as a necessity if you take a look at the Zeny Ladder already (after less than 12 hours).

And since when is it a complex formula when all it's doing is incrementing by 250k?.. We didn't even go so far as to make it adjust per level. It'll take you over 30 resets to even get anywhere near that 10mil cap to begin with anyways.

EDIT: Closing this thread now since the following thread has been accepted: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=80&p=188#p188" TARGET="_blank