[Character Roster.]

Anything related to your server.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

[Character Roster.]

Post by Haelstrom »

Concept wrote:Figure it's a nice idea to post a roster of your RO characters. Basically, a list with any additional information you'd like to share (such as a screenshot, art, or just random info.)
  • Preferably keep all of your character roster to one post to avoid clutter.
  • Of course don't share any account related information.
  • To notify those reading you've updated, add an updated section at the bottom of your post, like I am in my example.
My example is obviously a work in progress. I'm in fact making one of every single class in the game, including Taekwon Ranker, Super and Perma Novice, etc. And then, once they're at max level and geared a bit, posting their builds and why I choose what I do.
----------
I. Haelstrom the Stalker.

My main. I love Stalkers, and Haelstrom and/or Haelstrom Fist is my screen-name usually anywhere I go. In fact, my domain's haelstrom.net. I feel like a Stalker's a hybrid of a standard RPG Rogue, and a Blue Mage - which kicks ass. Been a Rogue since iRO way back in the day, before Transcendent were even announced.
II. Char Aznable the Gunslinger.

Image Image Image
Reason I went for Char with my Gunslinger is pretty simple. Guy is from the original Gundam series back in the late 70's (0079) on throughout Universal Century. He's called the Red Comet, and he kicks ass. Incidentally, he performs the ultimate headshot in recorded history that manages to take an enemy's skull clean off their neck, hit a ship's engine, and destroy a small platoon of soldiers all in one shot, making him the perfect Gunslinger.
III. Date Masamune the Assassin.

Now originally, I made him to be a Lord Knight, but looking him over again, his style's more befitting an Assassin. Reason being, he wields six swords, three each hand like claws - dual-wielding, and does an attack that looks a lot like a Soul Destroyer. Has lines I spam more than any other, like-
ARE YOU READY GUYS?! PUT YA GUNS ON!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTkLA-5j0AA&fmt=18" TARGET="_blank
IV. Faust the Alchemist.

Image Image Image
Faust, from the Guilty Gear series. My character's bald because Faust's original nickname is "Dr. Baldhead," a psychopathic serial killer who ends up redeeming himself by donning a paper bag and becoming the dark doctor Faust. I need to get a paper bag hat.

Faust fits a Creator perfectly. Summons plants and little minions. Throws bombs. Creates potions. Things go his way.
V. Ezel Berbier the Sage.

Little twist on this one, I was originally going to base him on the No Muo, Babus, from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. He was basically a super-Sage.

But then I remembered something of grand importance: Babus was a douchebag. So I instead named him after the "alchemist" Ezel Berbier,

Modeled him after the sage characters from the PS1 Tactics Ogre game.
VI. Richter Belmont the Crusader.

Image Image

Descendant of the legendary Belmont family wielding the Vampire Killer whip designed to utterly decimate the undead, no more fitting a choice for my Crusader -> to be Paladin. Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.
VII. Duke Nukem the Hunter.

Image Image Image Image
Killing pigs. Saving babes. Using the Mighty Foot of Justice while simultaneously firing a firearm. Duke Nukem is a living god, and since I figure he could handle a bow fine (he does have that post-middle ages look in one outfit), nothing could work better. He has after all, balls of steel. And he doesn't have time to play with himself.
VIII. Jotaro the Monk.

Jotaro Joestar, main character of the anime JoJo's Bizarre Adventures (AKA, the animated adaptation of the Stardust Crusaders arc in the manga), is a young man with a Stand known as Star Platinum. He solves problems by punching them. A lot. And if that doesn't work, he punches them faster, harder, outwits them and then just for bothering him, punches them again. His main enemy and the eternal enemy of the Joestar bloodline is the human turned immortal vampire via a cursed stone mask, the one and only Dio of ZA WARUDO / THE WORLD fame.

Also, ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORRRRRAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzmy9RS59mc&fmt=18" TARGET="_blank
IX. Schwarz Bruder the Ninja.

Image Image
Neo-Germany's Gundam pilot from G Gundam. A German Ninja wearing a WWII-era Nazi General's military jacket that likes to kick your ass, he is clearly a just individual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8li-QZ_xxA&fmt=18" TARGET="_blank

Schwarz Bruder. He's come to stop you, because you're all hyper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAlzM3Sw ... ted&fmt=18" TARGET="_blank

I've been watching. Right now, you're nothing more than a server high on the fact you're a bit hyper than others. You've no chance of winning, I'm saying this for your own good! HYHAHHGGGGG
X. Elta the Wizard.

Image Image Image
A kickass title for the NeoGeo CD entitled Magician Lord is where Elta is from. Elta is a wizard that is the last Magician Lord, attempting to save his home land from the evil wizard Gal Agiese. The evil wizard is seeking the god of destruction Az Atorse whom he plans to resurrect this using eight tomes of mystical power. As Elta, the player must battle through eight levels to find each of the tomes before he can reach Gal's fortress, and seal away the evil deity once again.

Gal has four major powers: coming in if you take too long to finish a level and throwing a super-demon at you, showing up at the end of the level to spout some Engrish, summoning some super evil demon of doom, and then booking to do it all again.

Your powers consist of gaining new forms and casting magic throughout these forms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOKRBCQTZDk&fmt=18" TARGET="_blank

You'll need to kick some serious ass though, in order to beat a man who is destined just to die.
XI. Father Anderson the Priest.

Father Anderson, Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Angel Dust Anderson, Off With Its Head Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson, The Judas Priest. Catholic Church, The Vatican, Section XIII Iscariot affiliation. One of my very favorite characters from Hellsing.

Outside of combat, he is a very pious, kind man who is a mentor to the community he preaches to. Yet, once in battle against the undead and those labeled heathens, he takes on another side as a fanatical warrior of God, bent on destroying those labeled as allied with evil. In fact, the Iscariot are so fanatical, they actually want to be sent to Hell just so they can spend the afterlife destroying even more of the unholy. He is one of the few opponents the main character Alucard actually respects, which is most heavily indicated with the aftermath of Anderson stabbing himself with Helena's Nail.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More (such as my Knight, Fighter) coming.
[11-02-09]: First draft added.
Last edited by Haelstrom on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fey
Drops
Drops

Re: [Character Roster.]

Post by Fey »

Feyuda, ranker.

Fey + uda, the uda because the poster above likes saying it.

pretty much it.
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Now to add even more. Both because I can, and because I've been informed I am a "roleplaying faggot" by a tear-laden member of our humble community. /awsm MORE MORE MORE
XII. Fighter the Knight.

I'm not even going to say anything.

http://www.nuklearpower.com/" TARGET="_blank
XIII. Mario the Taekwon Ranker.

With level 5 Leap and his spinning kicks, he can wah-hah your face in. It's true. He's in fact the best Ranker on the server even though he's not a Ranker yet. Incidentally, someone made a Luigi. They got destroyed, as they should be.
XIV. Dio Brando the Super Novice.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures antagonist Dio Brando. As a young man, he poisoned his biological father to death, and attempts to poison his adoptive father to death to gain the Joestar fortune. Basically, he's a sociopath who ends up getting access to a Stone Mask that can make you immortal (a vampire essentially.) His step-brother, Johnathan Joestar, defeats Dio with what is called "Ripple Powers," destroying Dio's body completely. But, Dio's immortal head manages to off Johnathan, and they both sink together into the bottom of the ocean.

Skip forward 100 years, fishermen happen upon his floating casket. Out Dio steps, offs them both. He attached his head to Johnathan's body, thus developing a Stand, or psychic super power in the form of an apparition, thus making his already ridiculous powers even greater. He can even stop time for 5 seconds (in our sense, not his), thus giving the illusion he's teleported and allowing him to kill people by stopping time, throwing a knife at their throat while they're unaware, letting time go again, and watching the knife plow through their neck.

He believes humanity to be like insects, only worthy of serving him. He does not kill those that don't get in his way, but only out of time rather than kindness. He has literally cleaved through entire crowds of people, children and all, for as much as just walking in the space between him and an enemy.

In short, he's a jackass, and who sets the whole plot of part 3 / the OVA into motion.

Also says WRYYYYYYY and ZA WARUDO (The World) a lot.

XV. Don's Guns the Merchant.

We've got mace, we've got stun guns! We've got mace that'll shoot 10 feet, some of it will! Come see the biggest gun dealership in Indiana, and remember - I don't wanna make any money! I just love to sell guns, hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah!

PiraNja
Drops
Drops

Post by PiraNja »

As far as roleplaying fag-ism goes, I suppose it can't be helped with some people... seeing as I found this post when searching the forums for RPing >_>
Only a semi-necroing though I suppose since the topic is still on the first page.

Not many charas with a 'personality' so far... but may just update this with time.

Ruiha
Not much to say about Ruiha.
She seems like a rather normal person to me who switches between lamenting her own failures and being cocky about her persistence in the things she does well.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Nadezhda is a little more...silly indepth.
Nadezhda
ImageImage
She was originally a Nine Tails, who lived happily with her lover in Payon Cave until Adventurers started appearing more often, making it a dangerous place to be. They decide to travel the world together, but are aware that in their regular form this would amount to nothing more than suicide. Soon, they learn of some of their kind being able to transform into humans, but while her lover is successful at this, Nadezhda fails horribly.
They decide to take a different approach for her:
In human shape, her lover carries her along to the outside, into Payon, where together they pick an adequate body for her to possess. When they find a fit victim, a young and naive Mage girl, Nadezhda's lover begins charming her with sweet words and before even a month passes he proposes to her.
The Mage introduces him to her family, who quickly notice his disguise and forbid the relationship, according to the two Nine Tails' plan.
Claiming that he has a plan for them two to be together, Nadezha's lover convinces the mage to drink a sleeping potion that will make her appear dead for roughly a week.
After the family finds the girl in this state and begin the funeral preparations, the Nine Tails kidnap her and Nadezhda takes over the body before they flee Payon. Since it is not her own body, she keeps her original Nine Tails body closeby.
They travel around for a while on the mainland, even taking up professions they had seen adventurers as, before deciding to visit one of the islands that attract so much tourist attention: Amatsu.
Their ship gets into a shore just shortly after having left Alberta, however, and is destroyed.

Nadezhda washes up at Moscovia with a severe loss of memory, going as far as making her unable to speak for a while. She is taken in by an old couple running a shashlik stand, although they assume her to be a Professor in profession due to the Nine Tails 'accessory' she had been holding on to quite firmly when she was found.
With a young girl at their stand, the old couples income rose, making her call the girl "Nadezhda", meaning 'hope'(Russian). Her original name remains unknown.
After roughly a year at Moscovia, the people she lives with send her to Geffen, where she begins relearning the ways the mages, blindfold training included, again before moving on to Yuno to become a Professor.

It is unclear whether the current Nadezhda is the Nine Tails or the Mage from Payon.

((Needless to say, I'd love to RP out Nadezhda some XDD))
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Curious, I've so rarely delved into true roleplaying in Ragnarok despite roleplaying fairly often elsewhere. Largely because it's so easy to break character, and most Ragnarok audiences are, being frank, .. just not suited for it.

Alas, instead in Ragnarok, I usually have my characters make passing-resemblances to their source content, and/or have catch-phrases ALT+#'d. In Kefka's case, I usually modify Frost Joker to have random sayings such as "RUN RUN AND YOU'LL BE WELL DONE" and other random justice.

It'd be interesting to take some of my roleplay characters, what few I have (I have trouble making an abundance of them because I tend to dedicate time towards whichever character I'm utilizing the most at any given point), into the Ragnarok world. But the only one I could see working is the half-orc De'Doy'de'Dah.

http://haelstrom.net/images/rehost/DDDD_6.png

And only 'cos he's mostly a joke character.

In contrast, I've one of my others- http://haelstrom.net/images/PROFILE.png but I'm entirely unsure how I would convey him in Ragnarok, much less keep him in character while people're asking for buffs and selling slotted Gloves for 6 mill.

Reminds me I need to post the rest of my countless characters, however. Perhaps after my homework.
PerfectDeath
Drops
Drops

Post by PerfectDeath »

Honestly, you just either isolate yourself from the main areas were people are or you recognize them as "minor" characters, you know, those faceless objects in the backgrounds =P

I was one of the faction leaders of a role play that the event GMs decided to create. The role play in general was a disaster; however, the Prontera Parish, which I was the head knight of, kept active for half a year! Though there were moments of inactivity, we all continued our own role play activities.

The funniest thing about the faction was that it was considered the worst RP faction at the begining; almost every player you refereed to as being, "just not suited for it" applied for the faction. I had the largest faction, but +80% of them had never RP'd, 25% had never even heard of Role Playing!
Yet, I skillfully kept character and worked with the players to introduce them and improve their RP skills!

I actually think that helped keep the RP active. You see, when people start an RP they Immediately make a Big ass monologue about themselves with epic story telling and what-not. The thing is, they then do nothing to drive the RP further, like they have reached the end of their journey since nothing can compete to their previously epic adventure.

I prefer it when players start off with as little as possible about their character, they can then introduce more about their past (I'd rather not hear about your parents being raped on our first meeting...). Better yet, have practically nothing exciting about your character's past and just add the exciting events you experience through your RP adventure.

Wow, this has gotten into an RP rant...
This makes me want to start up RP again =\
CheckPoint: "Die Fould Creature"
Healstrom: "What makes you think its foul?"
CheckPoint: "Its Black."
PiraNja
Drops
Drops

Post by PiraNja »

lol, you should PD >.>

When I RP on MMOs, I tend to have the backstory laid out in the basic keypoints, but my character wouldn't tell these to everyone, rather it's what I keep in mind when I consider how my character would reply and how they would relate to another character.
There would usually be 'minor' adventures in the past that are of a personal nature, rather than something epic world moving.

As far as characters go, I think it's easier to build a character based on a given setting than to make a previous one fit, but then that's likely just me.

In general, you can either choose to RP in a secluded area, or raise awareness and wtfs in a commonly visited area, but don't react to people asking in regular chat, but maybe in whispers.
On normal servers, RP guilds probably aren't as readily used since people tend to have other 'main' goals. Something like a group of people who meet now and then and start a party to RP can probably work though.

I'm pretty sad not to have been part of that RPing action there...
And I recall Edeamus having a Rogue based RPing, but I never got in because I sucked too hard to get his puzzle. Yepp.

Also I dug this up:
http://avarirana.webs.com/
I looked through the RP logs and laughed heartily XD
The amount of massive cheese as well as random slapstick are wonderfully nostalgic, although I wished I remembered more of the players behind the characters,..

Anyway, one thing I would always prefer RPing ingame for in regards to MMO stories is that there is no "my character has the bestest weapons and all his skills are mastered and he's so uber!", when you can't back it up ingame and you just wouldn't trust a mage to have punched a Biolabs MVP in the face once and killed it.

RP rant as well. Although less sorted trains of thought.
PerfectDeath
Drops
Drops

Post by PerfectDeath »

Yea, I was Raguu in that Avari Rana RP... I kinda got lost early on during the events.

I would RP more if I wasn't up to my neck in University work and video games =P
CheckPoint: "Die Fould Creature"
Healstrom: "What makes you think its foul?"
CheckPoint: "Its Black."
Haelstrom
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Haelstrom »

Let's see. Besides the fact several of the characters above look different and/or are transcended, ones I've not listed:
  • Bang Shishigami
  • Shadou
  • Hokuto no Kenshiro
  • The Vault
  • Kefka
  • Panelo
  • Blazer Knight
  • Takeda Shingen
  • Master Asia
  • Soma Cruz
  • Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Augmentation
Thus, first..
XVI. Bang Shishigami the Ninja.

Bang Shishigami.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InGy7t8XLqY

Defender of justice and ninja-turned-superhero. He wields a massive nail, and 12 other ones he utilizes for various ranged attacks (IRON STORM comes to mind), making him a great candidate for ranged and/or melee-ranged hybrid. With his Bang Install and theme-song, nothing can defeat him, mostly because he's Bang. Best Blaz Blue character.
XVII. Shadou the Ninja.

Of Final Fantasy VI fame ("III" for us Americunz, huhr huhr huhr Square), he was a kickass character. Thanks to how starts were distributed, his evasion ability was massive - he could done properly become a great magic caster but you needed to start in on it immediately. He could throw weapons, but I still picture him wielding magic as being more awesome, ergo his status as the caster ninja.

He had a dog named Interceptor, who kicked ass. And it'd tank physical attacks every now and again, further increasing his badassitude. "Shadou" is the romaji for Shadow, because obviously "Shadow" was taken probably the first day into this server being open. And I bet it wasn't even to be named after a kickass character. I bet it was just some douchebag who wanted to go "huhuhuhur i am da shadows lol" and has already ragequit the server. A shame.

Initially, he is portrayed as very cut-throat. He'll joke that his dog likes to eat strangers, and one of your party members'll even say he'd slit his mother's throat for a nickel (in the GBA version, he'd "betray even his best friend for the right price".) But of course, there's far more than meets the eye, and he ends up being a badass asset to your group provided you get him permanently. He'll wander into your party, then leave when he feels like it- but you CAN get or lose him for good at one point in the World of Balance. You'll know when.

XVIII. Kefka the Bard.

Kefka. Another Final Fantasy VI character. And hands down, the best of the FF villains by far, as well as one of the best villains of all time.

To give you an idea: he's a clown. A maniacal, power-hungry clown with blood-lust, who has done everything from patenting technology to make women his literal slaves via mind-control, to dumping poison in a river running into a kingdom thus essentially committing genocide, to torching entire towns giggling in glee, to killing his own emperor, to absorbing a race of divine beings, to literally slaying gods and pretty much eating them.

Now, some lesser informed, younger wankers may go "best villain of FF??? nuh its sephi!!lololol" - and this is why your parents hate you.

Quick run-down:

Sephiroth was the one-winged angel.

http://haelstrom.net/images/rehost/Kefk ... _emmil.jpg

Kefka had six.

Sephiroth destroyed a town, mostly by lighting it ablaze and walking around acing a few people by hand.

Kefka has committed genocide. Multiple times.

Sephiroth attempted to gain the power of a "god."

Kefka.. became a god. And not just a god, but a god in several different areas.

Sephiroth had some motives, some redeeming qualities, some logic.

Kefka had absolutely none except the fact he wants power. He has literally no redeeming qualities whatsoever, no honor, no "hidden pain" or motives save power. You'd think this would be cliche' that he is simply what we would define as "evil" through and through, but to the contrary - he is so eerily insane, so without moral, that it transcends the concept.

Sephiroth tried to destroy the world.

Kefka did.

There is no comparison.

Kefka also has some distinct quotes, going from comically insane, to eerily against the very premise of human life at the drop of a hat- transitioned between the two by his WAORTKAWAKWAKWAWORTKWAKWA laughter.
Kefka Quotes wrote:"Son of a submariner!" -Kefka
"Nothing can beat the music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison!" -Kefka
"Run run or you'll be well done!" -Kefka
"I will hunt them down. I will destroy them all! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!" -Kefka
"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!" -Kefka
"Ahem. There's SAND on my boots " -Kefka
"How 'bout a little magitek mayhem?" -Kefka
"Poor old...oh well, what a worthless excuse of an emperor!" -Kefka
"Edgar, you pinhead! Why do you have to live in the middle of nowhere?!" -Kefka

"I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate you!" -Kefka (to Celes)

"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things...I'm going to destroy!!" -Kefka

"Wait? Do I look like a waiter?" -Kefka

"I command the greatest power in the universe! You are all helpless before me!"
"Now, for my next trick, I will make you all...disappear!"
"Oh dear...you wanna fight me?! This is just dreadful!
"I'm all-powerful! Hee, hee, haw! I'm collecting Espers! I'm extracting magic!"
"How does it feel to know you've been working for us?!"
"Now I feel you've outlived your usefulness..."
"Hee, hee, hee !! But what fun is destruction if no 'precious' lives are lost!"

Various reactions:

Nintendo Power named Kefka the best villain to appear on Nintendo consoles in 1994, ranking higher than Donkey Kong Country's King K. Rool and Marvel Comics' Carnage.[13] UGO.com named him third in their "Top 25 Japanese RPG Characters" article, stating "Insane, nihilistic, and cruel, Kefka isn't a reserved mystery like other Final Fantasy villains - rather, he's in-your-face at all times, doing dirty deeds just to say he did them." He also was ranked 3rd place in the "Our Favorite Villans," section of their "250 Reasons to Love Nintendo," article. He was described as "An insane, remorseless clown with godlike powers who wants to destroy everyone and everything (and comes frighteningly close to achieving his goal), Kefka is downright evil." [14] IGN ranked him sixth on their list of the "Top 25" Final Fantasy characters of all time, noting that several factors, such as his dialogue and appearance, contributed to his memorability as a character;[15] in a "Reader's Choice" edition of the article he placed eighth, with similar comments.[16] GamePro ranked him 33rd on the top 47 most diabolical video game villains of all time, citing both his "genocide" and his enslavement of Terra.[17] GamesRadar ranked him the most "outrageous camp bad guys", stating that when compared to Kefka, Final Fantasy VII antagonist Sephiroth seems as interesting as a dead accountant painted brown. They also compared him to Batman antagonist The Joker, praising him for both his villainous ambition and his laugh.[18]

Konami video game developer Tomm Hulett described Kefka as a pure villain, stating "Unlike most Japanese stories, Kefka did not have shades of gray. He didn't have a tragic past that turned him into a sadistic clown that you felt sorry for him over. He didn't have some greater purpose that he lost sight of. Yet, at the same time, he wasn't "evil for evil's sake." There was something twisted and nasty inside him that MADE him that way... and you could feel it... but you also knew there wasn't any good in there."[19] In a review of Final Fantasy VI Advance, IGN stated "it's the game's maniacal nihilist Kefka that really stands out. The most evil and destructive villain in the entire Final Fantasy franchise, Kefka's brutality and ruthlessness is unmatched and he has to be seen to be believed."[20] CNet in their own review described him as "the unrivaled star of the show...he's the kind of villain that you will love to hate", comparing him to Jack Nicholson's portrayal of The Joker and calling his laugh one of the greatest sound effects in any video game.[21]

An editor on Gamespy declared that Kefka, quite possibly, is the greatest video game villain of all time.[22]

In Game Informer's Building the Ultimate RPG article of one issue, they picked Kefka over Sephiroth as the primary antagonist.
The Nightbringer
Poring
Poring

Post by The Nightbringer »

PiraNja wrote: Also I dug this up:
http://avarirana.webs.com/
HOLY CRAP, REMEMBER.

I've actually never taken RPing on RO too seriously, but it's something I would really consider. I'd love to develop backstories for my characters however, and I probably will sometime soon. Hoho.
THE AGE OF DARKNESS
Dust: I've never been a Mexican.