test server

Questions that already have answers.
pyromania
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

test server

Post by pyromania »

will the test server be available forever or is it just for the time being only?
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: test server

Post by Koma »

The Test Server is to be a parallel version of the main server, and is meant to stay around for any of our players to use freely.

However, characters may be wiped from time to time on Wool -- since we cannot have too much data stored on that as it would tend to bog down the resources for it.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

I tried to upgrade my gear there, but its pretty weird. When I wanted to upgrade my wool to +7 it upgraded my CK to +10 /dum
Aoi
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Aoi »

minzo wrote:I tried to upgrade my gear there, but its pretty weird. When I wanted to upgrade my wool to +7 it upgraded my CK to +10
This is because the description for @refine isn't too good. The numbers there arn't correct. You can either unequip everything but the item(s) you want to upgrade and use @refine 0 +X or use the following position numbers:

2: Weapon
4: Garment
8: Right Accessory
16: Armor
32: Shield
64: Boots
128: Left Accessory
256: Top Headgear

You can also combine these to upgrade two positions at the same time. For example, if you want to upgrade your armor, shield and garment all at the same time you'd use @refine 52 +X (4+16+32). I hope that answers your question.
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

I'm quite certain 1 is low head and 2 is weapon. Are you sure your numbers are correct?
Aoi
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Aoi »

rephikul wrote:I'm quite certain 1 is low head and 2 is weapon. Are you sure your numbers are correct?
You are correct, it seems I mixed it up as I wrote it down. 2 should be weapon and yes, 1 is lower headgear. I am not certain what middle headgear is, but I don't see why middle/lower would be needed as you can't upgrade these anyway.
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

well as you probably noticed it's most likely based on a bit mask with each corresponding to an equip slot. I dont wanna dig all the .cpp to find the correct combination tho so it's all up to you now ;p
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

Aoi wrote:
minzo wrote:I tried to upgrade my gear there, but its pretty weird. When I wanted to upgrade my wool to +7 it upgraded my CK to +10
This is because the description for @refine isn't too good. The numbers there arn't correct. You can either unequip everything but the item(s) you want to upgrade and use @refine 0 +X or use the following position numbers:

2: Weapon
4: Garment
8: Right Accessory
16: Armor
32: Shield
64: Boots
128: Left Accessory
256: Top Headgear

You can also combine these to upgrade two positions at the same time. For example, if you want to upgrade your armor, shield and garment all at the same time you'd use @refine 52 +X (4+16+32). I hope that answers your question.