[08.15.2006] About The Updates

What changes have been made to your server since we began?
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

[08.15.2006] About The Updates

Post by Koma »

It has been years since I've done these posts.. anyways, I'm going to start this off with some of the immediate fixes that were resolved and will be implemented when we do server maintenance.

For those that aren't from the "old server", we will be having Weekly Maintenance Updates on Tuesdays @ 11:59pm Server Time. These should take less than 5-10 minutes, and are done to keep the server up-to-date with the latest eAthena updates or any updates provided by Amistr.net. In some instances, we do database maintenance where Wool will be wiped to conserve resources, but this is somewhat less common.

Anyways, we are currently operating eAthena SVN14008.

We have already begun fixing a number of issues reported to us since launch. Configuration ones are already completed since they're a simple @reloadbattleconf from staff, however, we are saving a few of the minor script updates for an optimal time.

These updates are as follows:
  • Now Possible To Get More Than One Level From Monsters/Quests.
  • Rachel Sanctuary Donation Is Now Complete -- We Have Enabled A Portal For It To Skip The Quest.
  • Disabling Of Autoloot And Experience Gain While Idle Set To 3 Minutes And 5 Minutes Respectively.
  • Old Payon Kafra Script Updated To Fix Buttons.
  • Respawn Locations May Be Readjusted.
  • Monster Sprite Lag Should Be Mitigated -- There was an issue with how eA changed a configuration flag.
  • Pilipino Forum Added.
  • @die Enabled For Players.
  • Cursed Abbey Viewpoints Fixed.
  • Louyang Quest NPCs Blocking Warp Fixed.
  • Depending On The Decision Of The Suggestions Posts, Dungeons May Be Unlocked Immediately.
  • Magic Strings Will Be Re-Enabled In Towns. This Was An Overlooked Changed From Crescendo.
  • Same-Sex Marriages Will Be Re-Added - It seems like I used the normal wedding script and not ours..
  • Prontera Will Be Available At The Top of The Warp Manager As It's The Main Town.