Decarder

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Decarder

Post by Dook »

I actually think the resetter fee is high. if you are a sniper or any other class who woes and mvp that resets frequently it can cost you all the way up to 10 million just for a reset. the cap is waay too high. imo, 1m for cap is good. I wouldn't want to make separate lvl 99/70 chars only because of this.
Last edited by Dook on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Dook wrote:I actually think the resetter fee is high. if you are a sniper or any other class who woes and mvp that resets frequently it can cost you all the way up to 10 million just for a reset. the cap is waay too high. imo, 1m for cap is good.
Nah just make seperate chars. Having a high reset fee is good so people aren't changing builds to adapt to every situation.
ragefeint
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by ragefeint »

-1 to the card-remover. It's cute and all, but once you put your card into an item you should know you aren't getting it back again.

-1 to reducing fees on the reset system. It is fine as it is.
Feint

minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

I dont understand, I think you guys all are finding better gear the more you play. But If I find an ED card Ill put it in my +7 chain mail untill I find an better armor. But I dont feel like hunting an other 5 ours to ED then, so I'd like an decarder. Its mid-rate dudes.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

minzo wrote:I dont understand, I think you guys all are finding better gear the more you play.
That's the whole point. RO, as many other MMO, is made in such a way that the more you play (and pay) the better you become.
minzo wrote:But I dont feel like hunting an other 5 ours to ED then, so I'd like an decarder. Its mid-rate dudes.
You are a WS, you'd be looking at something like 1-2 hours for ED on this server, not 5h. This convenience you request go against your understanding of RO which you accepted as you choose to play. As better gears tend to get released as time go by (amen,) you should eventually discard your old carded gears and spend time to "get better" once more. Refarming for ED is absolutely nothing. Those who really benefit from this is moat likely not you, but someone who randomly get a good miniboss/mvp card.

Really, RO is already very lax on its players cause equipment never "go away." Try to play games like EVE where you literally lose ships that take weeks and months in real time to construct and you'd understand what I mean.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

I understand what you saying, and yes I played servers with no decarder but that where LOW-rate servers, this is mid-rate and I think on mid-rate servers you are able to decard your gear, but thats my openion.