Food items.

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Peroxide
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Food items.

Post by Peroxide »

Tedisan
Drops
Drops

Post by Tedisan »

A r g u m e n t s please, i see nearly none. And admins, what do U think of it?
Deviant
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Deviant »

The game is far easy enough with this drop rate you could easily farm 40 +7s in little to no time at all with a sniper
and well if foods dispeling on death is a problem stop dying or stop default katar two handed sword lk or heal high priest whichever one your using
Tedisan
Drops
Drops

Post by Tedisan »

Any GM's wanna decide?
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

It looks like a ton of -1's from what I see, but my question is regarding this:
What do U think about food items stat rising effect not disappearing after death? Many shop-selling items would appear on market, many new options of builds etc. etc.
How do the items appear more frequently on the market if the buffs don't disappear on death? It may make people want to use them more, yes, but it's like those Stride Gum commercials.

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojgi16des-U" TARGET="_blank

These would be my two-cents on the issue, and it's still being monitored.
Tedisan
Drops
Drops

Post by Tedisan »

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page= ... p=2&clvl=9" TARGET="_blank

Here's list of recipes for lv9 foods. Cheese, Green Herbs, Tendon, Taming Items, Dragon Tail/Skin. Ppl normally sell it to NPC coz there's no point putting it on vend. It would be nice way to get some extra money, me personally would buy every quantity of tendons for example.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

I think one of the problems is that RMS doesn't list that the ingredients are used to make food. For example, if you check on Cheese. It won't list that it's used for cooking.

I know that I'd personally be checking what items are usable for other things if I was picking up a lot of loot and knew people wanted it (like people buy Stems and Poison Spores).
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Particularly why I dont use RMS. Soo much extra load time that I dont need. On the other hand, rodb list what it's used for just fine: Cheese
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Probably if more people knew that the items were wanted, I think the price would go up.

I've seen players in-game jumping the price of Sharp Leaves as it is due to spreading word that it's used in a quest for experience as it is.
TheBeast
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by TheBeast »

im rolling with +8 str +9 agi +7 vit +3 dex all the time, dosent take much time to get these, and with the rates, even cooking kits are easy. get up ur lazy asses and hunt.

Dedicated to what I do and give a 100%