error after patching

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
lovemesilly
Poring
Poring

error after patching

Post by lovemesilly »

im getting this after patching i tried alot of different things before i fell apon changing the hex client back to the original and that worked, then i patched it again, then my original doesnt work now >.> please help! ty

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1894/whattheheck.jpg" TARGET="_blank

Q.Q!!!
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: error after patching

Post by Koma »

This may be related to the same issue that Resolve is experiencing: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=285" TARGET="_blank.

I'm confused though. What client are you trying to use? http://install.amistr.net/Amistr-Companion-0901.exe" TARGET="_blank may be one solution, otherwise, trying to update from an older patch as was suggested in the other thread might help.

EDIT1: This is probably the same thing. I just noticed the offsets are the same -- but I'm curious as to what exactly may be causing it now. I'm guessing there's a missing file in these sdatas you both are using. I'm going to try and find out which file it may be.
lovemesilly
Poring
Poring

Post by lovemesilly »

:) ty! i have tryed setting the patcher back to 12 and i have reinstalled it multipul times, i have taken out the hex client, its the full client from basic ro i just amistr into it so maybe thats a problem? not sure. thanks for all the help though! im pretty busy doing some work i hope we can get this fixed! :)

i do have that patcher btw :O
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

lovemesilly wrote::) ty! i have tryed setting the patcher back to 12 and i have reinstalled it multipul times, i have taken out the hex client, its the full client from basic ro i just amistr into it so maybe thats a problem? not sure. thanks for all the help though! im pretty busy doing some work i hope we can get this fixed! :)

i do have that patcher btw :O

well i used to use ragray0618 which is just 6 days older than the recommended ragray0624. It didnt work. Try DL-ing Ragray0624.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
lovemesilly
Poring
Poring

Post by lovemesilly »

im going to quit , im leaving for the airforce in 6 days. so :\ eh yea.. good luck everyone
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Post by Resolve »

lovemesilly wrote:im going to quit , im leaving for the airforce in 6 days. so :\ eh yea.. good luck everyone

D:

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]