(+) Drops

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Rapture
Poring
Poring

Re: Drops

Post by Rapture »

5%~10% for Ygg Seeds/Berries is fair imo. Still requires a bit of effort. Anything more might be a bit too high though.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

I say 10%
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Not sure about ygg seeds cause I havent spammed them enough , but even at 10% ygg berries would still be too much so 1-5% on those definitely. If they are at 10%, I can grab 300-400 yggs / week without much hassle, not counting those collected from afkemists or buying from the market.
minzo
Marin
Marin

Post by minzo »

300/400 isnt that much, 1 big pre cast and they are out.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

minzo wrote:300/400 isnt that much, 1 big pre cast and they are out.
1) I'd love to see how you manage to lug around 300 ygg berries in a logical, accessible manner regardless of classes.

2) I'd also love to see how afford to spam 300 yggs through a precast without use of 3rd party tool. On eA with their unofficial pot delay, your potting speed is limited by human hand, with max of roughly 5click/s for about 20-30s then average out at 4click/s. 20-30s, coincidentally, is the time it take for you to get through said big precast and then can afford to spam more sporadically. This is of course assuming you need to spam 5 berries/s to begin with. Thus, it's technically impossible to use them all up in your claimed "big precast". There's a reason why casters ppl only go for like 30-40 str for woe in LR, and even then they use slim or mastela which only heal for 5-10% of their hp.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Just a note that you're not limited to human hand. While it is an eA default, it is not AEGIS or RO official. On the other hand, there are some preventative measures for third-party usage which are part of the server, which we are still tightening as it is.

Code: Select all

// How much time must pass between item uses?
// Only affects the delay between using items, prevents healing item abuse. Recommended ~500 ms
// On officials this is 0, but it's set to 100ms as a measure against bots/macros.
item_use_interval: 100
Kiana
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kiana »

The drop rate for the ygg berries will be increased between 5-10%.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

Post by rephikul »

Kiana wrote:The drop rate for the ygg berries will be increased by between 5-10% of current rate.
Are you sure you didnt leave out some important info? :o