Guild Dungeons Access

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Sarin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Guild Dungeons Access

Post by Sarin »

So...the WoE is coming soon, so I'd like to toss in this topic for discussion. With Episode 12, the guild dungeon drops have been improved...and that is the problem I think. Because there will be just a few castles open, guild owning the castle will have monopoly for their guild dungeon. The impact on economy can be drastical, with some items being sold at outrageous prices just because they will be, for most people, unobtainable.

One of possibilities is adding them to warper, making them available for all. The question is, in that case, if GvG should be left enabled there, as it will definitely lead to some drama.
You can also just close them, leaving some items unobtainable.
Dook
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Guild Dungeons Access

Post by Dook »

Guild Dungeons available through warper? No thank you.
People don't only WoE for castle treasures but also for the guild dungeons.
Sarin
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Sarin »

The problem is one guild's monopoly on certain items. If there wouldn't be so much good drops available only from guid dungeons, especially WoE:SE, I wouldn't mind.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Monopoly over the economy is part of the reward of winning woe.

Even then the items aren't like UBER HAX OMG OVERPOWERED so it's not exactly full control of the market or anything.
Syze
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Syze »

Sakaretsu wrote: Even then the items aren't like UBER HAX OMG OVERPOWERED so it's not exactly full control of the market or anything.
this- there isn't anything seriously overpowered in the guild dungeons, maya purple aside which can be accessed without dungeon
tired
Poporing
Poporing

Post by tired »

ya but gd has 20min spawn x3 on mp

i want that
I PRO EDP RPS ASURA
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by I PRO EDP RPS ASURA »

No. If you want the guild dungeon then go work for it. Adding the guild dungeons into the warper just takes some of the fun out of woe. since some people work for the guild dungeons.
Lisawicakes
Poring
Poring

Post by Lisawicakes »

I PRO EDP RPS ASURA wrote:No. If you want the guild dungeon then go work for it. Adding the guild dungeons into the warper just takes some of the fun out of woe. since some people work for the guild dungeons.
+1
Superbia
Drops
Drops

Post by Superbia »

I PRO EDP RPS ASURA wrote:No. If you want the guild dungeon then go work for it. Adding the guild dungeons into the warper just takes some of the fun out of woe. since some people work for the guild dungeons.
+1
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

The requirement to work for the castle and its dungeon closes this topic off it seems. Especially when you consider that the WoE:SE castles don't have their dungeons yet.

Considerations regarding the non-guild accessible dungeons may be something else to suggest though (just throwing it out there).