(+) Pet bonuses

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

(+) Pet bonuses

Post by rephikul »

Not sure if I couldnt see them or something, but apparently raising pets should have added benefits as found here: http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php ... ent_System" TARGET="_blank

Pet is purely a PVE thing and they arent something too OP imo, so how about adding these bonuses?
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Pet bonuses

Post by Koma »

Approved.

Considering that the pets are indeed official after looking into it a bit more (at least on iRO -- and we have a few iRO quests) AND since pets are disabled in WoE as well, most players should have no problem with this.

The only thing that needs to be said though is that they should already be enabled as far as support skills go... so there's no change necessary. Are you sure your pet has been above 900 intimacy and has its equipment equipped?

I just tested this on the Test Server with a Desert Wolf Puppy.. if you would like to also:

@makeegg 1107
@hatch
@petfriendly 1000
@item 10003 (you may need to @refresh since it seems there's a bug here -- I'm not sure if this is from the atcommands only though..)

And then the supportive buff shows up (it actually seems bugged in my opinion.. I received the buff from simply getting the loyalty up..):

1107,DESERT_WOLF_B,Baby Desert Wolf,628,9010,10003,537,80,60,40,100,250,20,1000,150,0,0,400,400,400,{ petskillattack "SM_PROVOKE",1,0,5;},{ bonus bInt,1; bonus bMaxSP,50; }