GTFOKTHX

Find an awesome guild to join or a not so awesome one.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Re: GTFOKTHX

Post by Sakaretsu »

Teapot wrote:Plike just annihilated you /drool
+1
Sjakki
Poring
Poring

Post by Sjakki »

What a beast.
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

Sucks that im too busy to ro these days.
Saka is being a retard that puts himself down idk why.
And everyone else.. this is for you..

1.) No online gaming site is safe, including amistr.net.

Reporting bad people to the police is important. Remember to call law enforcement if threatened.

2.) Don't give out your contact information.

Ragnarok Online is a public space, including your profile. The whole world can see it. Don't post your phone number, address, IM, or specific whereabouts.

3.) People aren't always who they say they are.

A person may appear harmless and actually be very dangerous. They may say they are one age and actually be another. Report dangerous people to the police.

4.)Report nudity, harassment, hate speech, and other inappropriate content.

Call the cops if you think anyone is in danger.

5.)You can be denied admission to college or a job based on things you put in your forum profile.

It has happened. Don't let it happen to you. Don't post things that can embarrass you later in a public space like ragnarok forums.

6.)Don't get scammed.

Never respond to a piece of spam. Never provide a password unless you are 100% sure you are on the right site.

7.)Don't meet people in real life that you only "know" online.

Predators are out there. Don't meet people in real life. If you do decide to meet
someone, tell your parents first, meet in a public place, and bring a trusted adult.

8.Sex with an underage person is rape.

It does not matter if that person lied about their age. It's rape and you will go to prison.

9.)In some states the penalty for statutory rape is life in prison.

If you do get out of prison, you will be added to a list of registered sex offenders, letting the whole world know that you are a predator.

10.)Report threats to the police.

If you think there is a threat to your or someone else's safety, call 9-1-1, or let your local police know asap. You will not get in trouble for making a report.

11.)Dealing with a Cyber Bully?

Being bullied is no fun. Here are some things you can do to make it stop: call the police; delete your profile; document your harassment; don't respond.

12.)Get Suicide Help.

Free help is available. Tell an adult or trusted friend. You can also check out National Suicide Prevention Hotline and National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.

13.)Trading Nude Pics Can Be A Felony.

Asking a minor for nude photos is a federal offense. You will be reported.
Brandline
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Brandline »

Plike wrote:
Brandline wrote:
Salang wrote:STFUKTHX =/= Nabz, they were Nabz main opposing guild on lRO v2 or 3 i forgot, and Nabz used their emblem in later servers. Guild was made and led by Plike, as well as GTFOKTHX, that you fanboys copied and stole to use as your own. Btw nice crying after losing an mvp agaisnt us viewtopic.php?f=27&p=2395#p2395" TARGET="_blank (:
Lol Plike didn't make GTFOKTHX, obviously you know nothing about the history so I don't know why you are pretending that you do. Fyi, Tony is the one who even brought up the idea of creating a sub guild for STFU, which he then led himself, having NOTHING to do with Plike. I don't know where Plike even comes in to the picture, and I don't know why you are idolizing him so much, doesn't make sense to me. Oh yeah, how are we "fanboys" if some of us were in GTFO? Please tell me, Plike fanboy. Get your fucking facts straight you piece of shit fail gypsy.

Getting sick of your posts, so let's set something straight.

I founded STFU along with 4 other people (Felds, Meteor, Demo, Chocobee). Once word came around that we joined legacy, the ranks grew. I met Applesoap and he wanted to join, along with Tony. Guild was too big, so we agreed to make a sub guild, which I named GTFOKTHX. Tony made the powerpuff girl emblems that I came up with, I'll give him that. He also played the recaller for GTFO.

What you fail to realize is that the entire purpose of GTFO was to be a meatshield for STFU. This is why all the cores of this giant guild were in STFU and all the bads were in GTFO. GTFO failed at being a meat shield, and Tony turned out to be the worst recruiter ever, because he would just recruit people from PVP who were terrible. (Maybe that's how you got in?) He also never managed any kind of a good recall until our last woe in legacy where he finally managed to recall in an emp room. There was much celebration on vent.

I find it hilarious that you carry that guild's name with so much pride when anyone that was in STFU knows that they wouldn't be caught dead in that guild. You seem to be the only one defending your precious guild, too. Even Sakaretsu acknowledges that you guys are bad. I have no idea where you come into this picture, nor do I care. I know Tony kept the guild going on a few servers, but from what I saw, you guys still sucked. Congrats on getting full leadership of a bad guild.

At least nothing has changed; GTFO is still a bad guild, they're just getting spanked by their parent guild now. Oh, the irony.
Nice story, too bad it's your own opinion. It's quite sad that you yourself don't even know how it really went down.
I carry the guild name with so much pride? Do you know me? Do you know who I am? I don't think so, so I wouldn't be talking. STFU only got somewhere due to it having 50 more members than Nabz ever did. I don't carry on the GTFO guild name because of you, or the rest of the idiots in STFU, I do it for Tony, considering he was the one who seperated the normal people from the brain dead people. Get your fucking facts straight, I guess you don't even know the history of "your" own guild. Good thing I'm still in high school and don't have to be worried about being a grown man picking fights with kids on the internet. Oh, the irony.
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Emoke wrote:Saka is being a retard that puts himself down idk why.
I'm not putting myself down, i'm putting this guild down. Sorry that I can see the blatant truth?
Blanco -
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Blanco - »

Brandline wrote: Get your fucking facts straight, I guess you don't even know the history of "your" own guild.
Plike wrote: I founded STFU along with 4 other people (Felds, Meteor, Demo, Chocobee). Once word came around that we joined legacy, the ranks grew. I met Applesoap and he wanted to join, along with Tony. Guild was too big, so we agreed to make a sub guild, which I named GTFOKTHX. Tony made the powerpuff girl emblems that I came up with, I'll give him that. He also played the recaller for GTFO.
Brandline just some wannabe sucking tonys nuts.
Plike
Drops
Drops

Post by Plike »

Brandline wrote: Nice story, too bad it's your own opinion. It's quite sad that you yourself don't even know how it really went down.
I carry the guild name with so much pride? Do you know me? Do you know who I am? I don't think so, so I wouldn't be talking. STFU only got somewhere due to it having 50 more members than Nabz ever did. I don't carry on the GTFO guild name because of you, or the rest of the idiots in STFU, I do it for Tony, considering he was the one who seperated the normal people from the brain dead people. Get your fucking facts straight, I guess you don't even know the history of "your" own guild. Good thing I'm still in high school and don't have to be worried about being a grown man picking fights with kids on the internet. Oh, the irony.

I don't know nor care who you are. Unless you were that bad prof that joined with the initial group, you weren't there when it was made.
I do it for Tony, considering he was the one who seperated the normal people from the brain dead people.
Spoken like a true fanboy. You're really making this easy. I'll admit, Tony made it very easy to separate our normal people form our brain dead ones since all the brain dead ones were in GTFO. You guys gave us absolutely no advantage against Nabz.

And I'm definitely picking a fight with you over the internet. /dum If anything, I'm just calling you out on your bullshit. Truth hurts?

If anything, you've given me some good laughs, and I'm sure you'll continue doing so. /heh
Emoke
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Emoke »

Guild wouldnt have sucked if it didnt have a lot of sucky players.
i.e you saka
Yeah maybe you know how to pot and spam sw, but if you dont know how to do parties or even help anyone but yourself you're just another shitty player who thinks he can solo shit.
-your sniper was complete shit
-your hwiz was extremely fail
-playing HP is easy, and you did bad at that to.
Actually, i dont remember you playing ANYTHING good.
You are not even that great of a player so get off your high horse, because you suck.
Yeah, the guild wasnt that great, but tbh, you're really in no position to say it sucked.
Since you're one of the reasons why it sucked.
Now to the scrubs who ragequitted the guild because someone in the guild out mvped you?
Go back to nursery school and hold hands with other boys, this is a competitive game; cant handle it?
Go back to making hats.
Its a shame that GTFO is dead now.
But I dont have the time to lead it, especially since leading people who cant follow is a very long and arduous task.
I would like to give out my thanks to abusive, 2206, dook, and 99agi, for staying with us till the end.
They're the only decent-good players we had.

Anyways, in conclusion, im going to say my goodbye to amistr.net now.
Medical school/inrl problems.
I dont have time for ro, nor forums.
It was semi-fun playing with you all.
Goodluck and by all means, try not to pms over a game.
Its not healthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pUyhd3B5f0" TARGET="_blank
I love this song btw
Sakaretsu
Bomb Poring
Bomb Poring

Post by Sakaretsu »

Emoke wrote:Yeah maybe you know how to pot and spam sw, but if you dont know how to do parties or even help anyone but yourself you're just another shitty player who thinks he can solo shit.
I helped people if they asked me. No one asked me anything, and I had make it clear that I needed to be asked.
Emoke wrote: -your sniper was complete shit.
no shit it's for pvm hunting durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr didn't even have gear for it.
Emoke wrote: -your hwiz was extremely fail
I didn't even have a HW.
Emoke wrote: -playing HP is easy, and you did bad at that to.
yea k sure, elaborate?

Emoke wrote: Actually, i dont remember you playing ANYTHING good.
hi no marc ecaller with a +0 ED coat, no ray, gettiing oneshotted by lex ad. hi level 88 champ always running out of pots during woe.
Emoke wrote: You are not even that great of a player so get off your high horse, because you suck.
QQBBQ
Emoke wrote: Yeah, the guild wasnt that great, but tbh, you're really in no position to say it sucked.
Since you're one of the reasons why it sucked.
Maybe if even a quarter of the guild was competent i could be useful as support class.

TL;DR You're a hypocrite, the Word Alive is wik shit, enjoy your "med school" and "terminally ill mother"
Blanco -
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Blanco - »

LORY CMON! DONT QUIT NOW! YOU GOT YOUR ULTIMATE GUILD BEHIND YOU IN THIS!
Last edited by Blanco - on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.