Battlegrounds

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
Superbia
Drops
Drops

Re: Battlegrounds

Post by Superbia »

Dook wrote:Lol no.
There would be an inflation of OP weapons in the server. No thank you.
I think I will support Dook on this one.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Battlegrounds

Post by Koma »

The normal Battlegrounds won't be updated or modified -- however we'll be testing the Krieger von Midgard scripts shortly: http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=202020" TARGET="_blank.

With KvM in place, it should balance the rates a little -- although isn't a full solution considering its also arguable that KvM should be nerfed (the opposite of the others). The discussion regarding rates can be re-opened AFTER KvM is in place even though this topic is now closed.

In other words, the rate change request is denied with concessions for now. Which pretty much is a loss for the OP but is a win overall considering KvM is being added and the MC issue is addressed a little.

Of note, to prevent heavy abuse my MC'ers, the matches are broadcasted server-wide. This is actually a good thing since it attracts non-MC'ers or people that dislike MC'ers abusing the system.

If needed though, please open another topic regarding blocking MC'ers if this is a larger issue. The only way we can really block that is by preventing the same IP address from joining a game -- which would block friends at the same house from doing it also. Otherwise, we have the manual method of GMs looking into it, considering we will arrange for the scripts to log players to enforce that issue further.