(+) Arrows :/

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Don
Poring
Poring

(+) Arrows :/

Post by Don »

it would really help not only me but for all the aspiring snipers out there to hunt their guildies stuff! IF the arrows that are being sold in the item merchie be in bundles of 500 aka. "Quivers".

main problem is snipers having only 1 str therefore cannot carry that much weight.
second minor problem is it would really lessen the frequency of having to go back to town just because were running out of ammo T.T

so again. this is just a suggestion i would love to be implemented. i strongly believe that this is a great idea and a great help to us all.

with great respect to the admin and gamemasters.
-Don
Junko
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Re: Arrows :/

Post by Junko »

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=122" TARGET="_blank
Has been suggested before, got denied.
You can quiver them yourself.
Don
Poring
Poring

Post by Don »

o really? wow
-1 :(
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

There is a little bit of discussion floating around regarding expanding the Item Merchie, so this may fall under it.

While we had denied it previously, there is a chance that it can be overturned now with this option. The current consideration is to expand the Item Merchie to not just be a "shop" on click, but rather open up a menu of options such as the "normal vendor" which it already includes, having the smith dealer integrated, also including the chemist dealer, some sage items, and the gunslinger ammo.

The workflow for this includes: Clicking the NPC -> Choosing from a menu which includes the normal Buy/Sell vendor, Smith Supplies, Chemist supplies, and Gunslinger supplies. It essentially becomes an all-in-one mall of NPC available items for classes. Arrow quivering would be one possibility to this as well.

If the above sounds okay with most people, we'll could possibly go through with that procedure, however, please make another thread regarding it.

EDIT: This functionality has been added to the Item Merchie overhaul as of viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1349" TARGET="_blank.