Name & Sex Change NPC

Nullified suggestions are shown here. These are the denied changes.
topballer
Poring
Poring

Name change and Gender

Post by topballer »

can we just pay zeny instead of real money T.T.. well i would love to donate if i just have money.. but the thing is i dont and i dont feel like making a new char cuz i dont like the name and gender.. so please change this plox. /gg2

EDIT by Koma: Merged this from a separate post.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

Re: Name & Sex Change NPC

Post by Resolve »

-1 for this. Just remake your character. Remaking characters [which is annoying] serves as a very good deterrent against guild hoppers, scammers and the like.

Aside from a very minimal effect or skill/attack animation delay, name/sex changes are purely cosmetic and thus does not seriously affect one's gameplay drastically. In short it's a fad.

Let donations be fo novelty stuff, those things which are nice to have but will least likely tick non-donators off the server.

Furthermore, if we make this particular one [i.e. name/sex change] obtainable via zeny, there will just be another inevitable zeny sink which further retards economic growth. Its bad enough that the reset costs are unholy, lets not make it harder for everyone.

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Peroxide
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Peroxide »

Resolve wrote:-1 for this. Just remake your character. Remaking characters [which is annoying] serves as a very good deterrent against guild hoppers, scammers and the like.

Aside from a very minimal effect or skill/attack animation delay, name/sex changes are purely cosmetic and thus does not seriously affect one's gameplay drastically. In short it's a fad.

Let donations be fo novelty stuff, those things which are nice to have but will least likely tick non-donators off the server.

Furthermore, if we make this particular one [i.e. name/sex change] obtainable via zeny, there will just be another inevitable zeny sink which further retards economic growth. Its bad enough that the reset costs are unholy, lets not make it harder for everyone.
Nicely put. iawtp.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Denied.

If anyone wants to raise the topic again, feel free to. Most of the originally supporters of this have left (to servers that have the same system even) and the ones against it have actually stayed -- so there's no need for this to be considered under the current set of players.