(+) Get a GM in an Asian Time Zone [not me]

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
Resolve
Metaling
Metaling

(+) Get a GM in an Asian Time Zone [not me]

Post by Resolve »

Lately, events are sprouting here and there and sadly, I have not seen a single one of them in-game because I was asleep. I do not care if the GM is american, european or martian, as long as theres an Event GM/All-around GM who is online when everybody else in the Admin is not.
/awsm

Schooling and Education are two very, very, very different things.[/i]
Llysa
Drops
Drops

Re: Get a GM in an Asian Time Zone [not me]

Post by Llysa »

Yes please. I never see these events either as they seem to happen in the middle of the afternoon here for me =(
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

We actually do have several GMs in the European time zones which can take care of this. We'll see what we can do. I do know that a few events were hosted for Asian time zones a few weeks back, but there doesn't seem to have been any recently.

If this isn't enough, I'll probably have to step in and do a few -- considering I've been fairly active around your hours for the past few weeks.
Deathvader
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Deathvader »

+1
quit
Peroxide
Poporing
Poporing

Post by Peroxide »

I'm sure this would be good for others. Even though it doesn't affect me, +1 for those that it does. Always good to have more events, especially with the weird hours I keep.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

This is accepted of course and we're accepting applications. However, we have mainly received applications from players in the American timezones.

On the other hand, our European GM has been trying to get those events done during those hours as well.

EDIT: This has been done. Two Asian GMs were added, however, one was removed due to inactivity.