(+) Merc intimacy

Accepted suggestions because we like you so much.
rephikul
Marin
Marin

(+) Merc intimacy

Post by rephikul »

In lieu with this homun intimacy topic, I request that merc get 10x intimacy bonus during combat.

Edit by Aoi:
I fixed the link for you. Hope you don't mind. (You had thttp://)
Lawyer Dog
Poporing
Poporing

Re: Merc intimacy

Post by Lawyer Dog »

+1.
Castile
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Castile »

Seems like a pretty straight up, good idea. Getting merc intimacy takes a considerable amount of effort (or almost none, but a lot of wasted time afking) And the rewards are... Nice, but far from overpowering under any circumstances. Higher level mercs are relatively strong, and I guess you could use them in war/PVP, but you would drain a lot of money and effort with pretty much no return.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

This will be implemented (@ 10x rates), however, it will also be inversely multiplied too (as in, if a mercenary dies, you're going to lose -10 instead of -1.

For reference, you need about 50 intimacy for level 7, 100 intimacy for level 8, 300 intimacy for level 9, and 500 intimacy for level 10. Currently, it is as follows:
Gain Points
-Every 50 killcount (+1 point) You gain kill count by killing a monster more than half the base level of the mercenary. It could either be killed by the player or the mercenary
-Successfully Completing a Contract - (1 point)
Loose points
-Mercenary Dies (-1 point)
Some servers actually change it to 10 monsters per 5 loyalty points instead (50 monsters=25), but yes, we will just be changing it to 10x instead (kill 50 monsters for 10 points). This is a source-required change so may not take effect until next week.