point and laugh!

Introduce yourself to yourself. Ask yourself why you're asking newbie questions here.
veruca
Poring
Poring

point and laugh!

Post by veruca »

I'll be new to the server once (and IF) the install works properly. It's nice to meet you all! Uhh... I've played RO on different servers but they kind of sucked and the people were pretty rude. I look forward to meeting people and making friends and not annoying anybody here with my noobishness. (Sometimes I ask foolish questions, cause I'm kind of slow hur hur) Also, I hope there are no rabid PKers on this server either since they made it almost impossible for me to level up. ;_; *violins* However, this looks like a friendly server with lots of nice folks, so maybe I will not quit trying to get to my 2-1 job class. xD

And aww I love these emotes!
/drool /heh /gg /awsm

Anyways.... I will most likely be going by veruca! Hit me up~
Clandestine
Marin
Marin

Re: point and laugh!

Post by Clandestine »

Welcome to the server!
If the install doesn't work properly make sure to post in the "Technical Problems" forum. Everyone is very helpful <33
As far as I know you their is no maps with PK turned on so you're safe from everyone until you enter WoE or PvP. >:3
veruca
Poring
Poring

Re: point and laugh!

Post by veruca »

Clandestine wrote:Welcome to the server!
If the install doesn't work properly make sure to post in the "Technical Problems" forum. Everyone is very helpful <33
As far as I know you their is no maps with PK turned on so you're safe from everyone until you enter WoE or PvP. >:3
Ahhh that's good to hear. I'm a wimp so when it comes to higher leveled people I mostly assume they are going to kick my ass and make me start over. xD