[01.07.2010] Server and Client Updates

What changes have been made to your server since we began?
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

[01.07.2010] Server and Client Updates

Post by Koma »

As of the 7th of January in 2010 (Happy New Year, by the way!), we are still utilizing eAthena Revision 14215 (since eAthena was also on vacation). For precise core changes, click the eAthena link and view the ChangeLog.txt. It's recommended to check the eAthena ChangeLog since it may include information that is not listed here.

NOTE: This update was delayed in advance by a day to compensate for a flight I was on last night. Also note that eAthena has not had any updates this week so not much has changed either besides our own bug fixes and implementations.

Bug Fixes:
  • Splendide Warps - Due to the positioning of a few warps near the edge of the map, it made it so only one player could go through a warp at a time. These warps have been adjusted so this is no longer the case. In addition, a missing warp has been corrected as a typo was preventing it from existing.
  • Item Merchie Menu Flaw - The functionality to hit Enter to quickly go through the Normal Shop has been corrected. The message window was overriding this and a close2 was added to correct it.
Other Updates:
  • Weekly Bonus Gift Drop - For this week, the latest collectible hat is Neck Tie [1]. This is continued from last week due to the original update log not being posted.
  • Ninja Items In Merchie - As a few players have pointed out, stones and shurikens were missing from the Item Merchie. They are now added in.
  • Quiver Making In Merchie - We have also added a menu for archer-classes to create quivers through the normal method (although centrally located in the Merchies now).
  • Christmas Clean-Up - The scripts involved with the Christmas events of last month have now been fully disabled. Previously, only the NPCs were disabled manually.
  • War of Emperium Rotation - The castles have once again been rotated this month. This was previously delayed with the update as I was flying around back and forth for the holiday. Asian WoE now utilizes Bamboo Grove Hill (Payon 5) and the standard WoE now utilizes Nuenberg (Al De Baran 3).
  • Dual Build System *WOOL ONLY* - In preparation for this, I scripted this while I was on a plane. Later this week or next week, Wool should have a test version of the dual build system available before we put this into full operation on Fleece.