Card remover also removes Armor Enchants

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
Tri Edge
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Card remover also removes Armor Enchants

Post by Tri Edge »

Hey, I noticed that the NPC "Zippy Purifier" will remove your armor enchant as well as your card when you tell him to delete slotted cards. I found out when I was on the test server last night. I have tried out a couple more armors to make sure that it wasn't just that certain armor and it seems to always remove both. I'm not sure if this is intended or not but I thought I would report it and let you guys know.

Heh, I'm glad I found out on the test server and not the real server though. :)

Hope People will read this and beware not to remove cards from their stat enchanted armors.
Phaiyte
Metaling
Metaling

Re: Card remover also removes Armor Enchants

Post by Phaiyte »

Lol leave it as is, plz.
Even further making people think twice before they decide to use that atrocity of an npc.
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

To be the hero is all I'll ask.
Tri Edge
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Post by Tri Edge »

If they leave it as is, I would like to see a warning when you tell him to remove slotted cards that says that it also removes the stat enchant from an armor, thats about it.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »

Unfortunately, there really isn't a way to remove certain cards without parsing the entire item similar to how to synthesizer works -- which may be our only option. Currently, the card remover uses this script command:
*successremovecards <equipment slot>;

This command will remove all cards from the item found in the specified
equipment slot of the invoking character, create new card items and give them to
the character. If any cards were removed in this manner, it will also show a
success effect.
We'll see though. A warning can easily be done by adding a check to see if the enhancements have been added to the item. I had thought I made this warning when the enchants were added but I guess I'm wrong. This will be fixed either way though.

EDIT: Fixed for now. You can no longer decard an enchanted item. This may change in the future in accordance with above.