Hired kafra employee

This stuff has been addressed. If you want to add information or such, do so.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Hired kafra employee

Post by GDRAGON »

Something wrong with the storage function. Haven't tested the rest of the functions yet. Missing some sort of close; line after the storage function is called, I'm guessing.

Problem: Stuck at storage, cannot deposit items. Closing storage results in a frozen screen (still able to type). Need to relog.
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hired kafra employee

Post by Koma »

Which hired Kafra more specifically (as in which castle)? The WoE:FE castle Kafras use an entirely separate template from the normal Kafra functions, whereas the WoE:SE castles each have individual scripts. Is this for normal storage or guild storage?

I'm guessing this is due to the storage password check that was added a few weeks ago. Oddly enough, there is a close2 present.

Does it look like it's caused by the NPC cutin (Kafra picture) when this happens? That's the only issue I see which may be causing it at the moment otherwise -- as the cutin isn't dismissed in the code and I'm not seeing any debug output in the server logs either. No debug output would mean that it's just something throwing the client in a bad state.

EDIT: Scratch the above. The actual issue may be that a "close"/"close2" is included to begin with. Looking over the modifications done, to the script during that password check update, a "close2" was added to make the storage codes uniform. However, it is throwing off the switch and checks most likely -- due to the lack of message boxes in that workflow.
GDRAGON
Poporing
Poporing

Post by GDRAGON »

Bamboo Grove Hill - Payon

Yes, it stops right after the cutin. I'll um.. check it again tonight. Thanks
Koma
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Koma »